Legendary 37:

(Izz's Point Of View)

Andrew signed the paper right after he signed CK's.

Well, they are all excited about that. Should I be excited? Of course, I should be because its my first time. But I felt a little terrible about it. I dunno why, but it felt different. Felt like somethings gonna happen throughout all of this.

Nah, maybe its just my conscience that doesn't want me to join so there this negative thoughts running in my mind.

~~ The Next Day ~~

We came here in school a little early so here I am. Staring out of nowhere.

As I stare at the football players, warming up at the fields. There's one man who captured my eyes. And, accidentally, our eyes met.

I just stared at him. And he also stared at me.

"Hey, Izz. Can I copy your homework?" War asked. I was quite shock. Not because War suddenly called me but because War never missed a homework. This is indeed the first time he asked if he could copy mine.

"You didn't do your homework?" I asked.

"Uhmm... Yeah. I completely forgot about it yesterday," scratching his nape. That's weird. War never scratch his nape.

"Uhmm... Oh-kay," I said and slowly get my homework from my bag. Doubting if I would give this to him.

I gave it to him, now, with no hesitations.

"Hey, Izz can I copy too?" Martin also asked.

"Okay, just get it from War," I said.

"Okay. Thanks,"

Just a few minutes later, CK, Red, and Thew also asked for my homework.

Weird?

This is the first time they all asked for my homework.

After 2 hours of lessons with two subjects, I didn't see the boys.

I feel weird. Like they are hiding something to me.

And I need to know what it is.

I walked out of the room, the other students looking at me.

Maybe they are curious why I am alone. Usually, all of them are with me. If ever, one or two of them will stay with me. But today, nonw of them did.

But just a few steps away, I saw the guy whom I stared before War asked my homework.

I walked pass him and his friends and immediately go to Sti's office.

I immediately asked if I could go meet Sti but apparently he's assistant said that he's in a meeting.

I thanked the lady and get out of the faculty room.

"Hey," a man stand on my way.

"Uhh... Hi," I said.

I looked at him. Well, he looks like a normal student. But, he have a big body for a normal high school student.

"Are you, Izzabella Angel Nash?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes, I am. Who are you? And what do you need to me?" I said quite nervous to be honest.

Two men stand beside him, who also looks completely normal but has a big body, and the man said, "Izzabella Angel Nash, you need to come with us"

He grabbed my arm tight.

"What the hell?! Let me go!" I shouted as I tried to let go of his grip and use my free hand to hold his shirt.

But another man grabbed my arm. I was about to kick their asses when the boy I stared at the fields suddenly come in to the scene.

"Hey! She said let go of her!" He said.

"Who do you think you are order us?" the man that is not holding my arm asked.

"I can," I said.

I first twisted the arms of the man holding my right hand and he easily let go of my arm.

Then I give a roundhouse kick to the mam holding my left arm. Once I am free, I give the last man a butterfly kick.

And in just a period of time, they are all,down.

I walked towards the guy I stared awhile and tap his shoulder. "Thank you for your little help," I said and leave.

After the incident, Sti talked to me in his office and said that it was one of the people of my uncle. Who wants to kidnap me again.

And there's a bad news, Martin and the others are now on their way back to Switzerland. Together with their fathers. I heard that they are the one taking care of the business my late father left and there's a problem so they have to be back. If you are asking if Andrew (Red Snake) is with them, it is a yes. But his destination is different from the others. He will be traveling to England for another business.

So the people left here with me is Sti. But they ingroduced someone to me.

His name is Lorrence James. And, to my surprise, he is the football player I'm staring awhile ago and the boy who helped (not literally but he still helped) me too. Together with his friend, Jonas Jefferson who is also a football player. They are in a different class but same year level.

They are the one who will guard me from now on.

But they will be distance from me. There are some circumstances that should be avoided. But they said that they will be there once I called some help.

I'm gonna be honest. I'll miss the others. War who is the only person who understand my love to books. Red who always make fun of the others. Thew who thinks in a mature way. Martin who we can always count when there's a problem. And they all have one thing in common which is I miracle that I will miss it. And that is their annoying presence.

Maybe, I'm already used to it so I think I will literally miss it.

As for the pageant where the boys passed, they are technically out. They used the reason of the problem to their family and need to go home as soon as possible.

But... There's one thing missing. About those three men who tried to kidnap me. Sti haven't said a word to them again after the talk.

And I want to know more about those men.

==============================

HEY, HEY, HEY, NERDSTERS!!

AT LAST! AFTER 123456789 YEARS! I AM ABLE TO FINISH AND PUBLISH THOS LEGENDARY CHAPTER! HAHAHA!!

I HOPE THAT THIS UPDATE IS LAME. ACTUALLY IT IS ALMOST DONE YESTERDAY, BUT WHEN I READ IT, I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS MORE LAME THAÑ THIS SO I CHANGED IT.

HOPE YOU WON'T GET CONFUSE AS I ADD ANOTHER CHARACTERS. THIS IS FOR THE BEST OF THE STORY!

AND IF SOME OF YOU WONDERS WHY I ONLY ADD BOYS AND NO MORE GIRLS, ADDITIONAL GIRL CHARACTERS WILL COME SOON ENOUGH!

THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, ADDING A COMMENT, AND TO THOSE NERDSTERS WHO FOLLOWED ME HERE IN WATTPAD! THANK YOU FOR YOUR AND LOVE AND SUPPORT!

LOVE LOTS! :*

>>MissGG008<<

P.S. HAPPY SEMBREAK EVERYONE!!