Legendary 26.1:

I WOULD LOVE TO DEDICATE THIS LEGENDARY CHAPTER TO @claireAcoustic

THANKS FOR READING "The Nerd is the Legendary Princess Gangster"! I HOPE YOU STILL CONTINUE READING THIS!

LOVE LOTS @claireAcoustic! :*

===============

EDITED!

(Jane's Point Of View)

What an unusual morning!

Ugh! *Stretch*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"What the heck?!" They all wake up and prepared to fight and look around them.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING IN MY ROOM?! DO YOU KNOW THAT ITS RUDE ENTERING IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?! AND MOST OF ALL YOU ARE ALL BOYS WHO ENTERED?! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK HUH?! DO YOU KNOW?! IF YOU DON'T, THEN I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO KNOCK PEOPLE OUT!" I shouted continue to throw pillows to them and on the last part is I punched all their faces out of my room.

The hell?! Entering my room without me knowing.

(GG: Well, you're asleep. How could you know of they enter?)

Want a punch? And... Who let them enter?! As far as I remember, I locked the door of my freakin' room!

Urgh! I need to clean myself first before I bite them to death.

(Red's Point Of View)

Aish! Aww!

Her punches hurt! Ghad! How can she punch like that?!

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Aish!" I heard Tin whined.

"Hella punch," Ren commented.

Sure all of you are curious why we entered her room.

Well, we came here before 5, around 4:30. And then we waited for her. We actually waited for an hour amd a half. So we decided

┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃

q( ̄(oo) ̄)p

/(≧ x ≦)\

(Red's Point Of View)

Aish! Aww!

Her punches hurt! Ghad! How can she punch like that?!

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Aish!" I heard Tin whined.

"Hella punch," Ren commented.

Sure all of you are curious why we entered her room.

Well, we came here before 5, around 4:30. And then we waited for her. We actually waited for an hour amd a half. So we decided to go up her room and knock on her door 20x but we receive no response. We thought that something happened to her or she's kidnapped or something. So we asked for the spare key to her room, then we entered and found out that she is still asleep.

So we decided to stay for a bit, but as time pass by we feel asleep because we woke up so early. And then there! We slept and then we heard her scream, I think that I became deaf after that. And then we just felt some soft pillows thrown to us and then a powerful punch that lead us out of the room. And hell its been 30 minutes but it still hurts!

"Now... Who should I bite to death first...," we heard a scary voice behind us. I felt myself tremble in fear. I look on my side amd there I saw my friends tremble in fear too.

"Don't kill them, my lady. They are just concern of you," one of the maid said.

You saved us!

"Concern? Do you call sleeping in my room concern?! Whay if I slept without clothes on? Does that count on being called concern?!" She raised her voice.

Scary~~

"Sorry, my lady,"

"Who asked for the keys?"

*gulp*

"Is it you Red?" She asked me.

'Please don't send me to hell. I still want to live. I have so many plans for my life,' I prayed.

"You still haven't changed, dear Princess," a familiar voice said.

I looked behind us and saw the unexpected person.

==============================

HEY, HEY, HEY, NERDSTERS!

WELL, WELL, WELL, SORRY IF I'M NOT ABLE TO UD AGAIN! I DIDN'T CHARGE MY PHONE FOR 2 DAYS. WHY? WELL, IT HAS SOME PROBLEMS WHEN I CHARGE IT BECAUSE USUALLY I JUST CHARGE IT FOR... 2 TO 3 HOURS BUT NOW IT'S CHARGING FOR THE WHOLE DAY! SO I DECIDED TO STOP USING IT FOR 2 DAYS. WELL, IF I'M GOING TO USE MY LAPTOP, ALL I'M GONNA DO THERE IS WATCH ANIMES. WELL, HELL YAJ I'M AN OTAKU ^_^ SO I WASN'T ABLE TO UD COZ I'M FOCUSING TO WATCH ANIMES! SORRY!

ANYWAY, THIS IS ONLY LEGENDARY 26.1 BECAUSE I JUST WROTE THIS WHEN WE ARE OUT TO HAVE A WALK OUTSIDE AND HAVE A BREAK IN STARBUCKS. THEN JUST PUBLISH IT WHEN I GOT HOME BECAUSE I'M REALLY TIRED!

SO, I HOPE YOU LIKE MY NEW UD! WAIT FOR THE LEGENDARU 26.2, OKAY? MAYBE, I'LL TRY TO UD IT TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY! PROMISE!

LOVE LOTS!

>>MissGG008