7 minutes in heaven?! Part 2

Lily POV

I felt around in the dark and scary closet and noticed a creepy figure. " h-hello?" I asked. "L-lily!? I was wondering who I've gotten." the voice said. "hideyoshi? is that you?" I asked. "yea it's me." He said. "you scared me for a second. my heart was racing." I say relieved.

There was an awkward silence until

"Lily you do know how to play this game right?" hideyoshi asks. "y-yea I do." I said while blushing. "u-um lily listen. I like you. like really really like you. ever since we were little. you always understood me and your just so nice. and I know you like kouta and all but...." he said.

I was shocked at what he said. he liked me all this time and never told me! I blushed a dark red and didn't say anything until he kissed my lips passionately. "mm!" I yell surprised at this action and kissed him back. is it possible for me to like hideyoshi now!!? n-no I can't. ugh I'm so confused. he breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes. "lily... I love you." he says.

Kouta POV

I walk up to the other room with himeji and I hear hideyoshi say something

"Lily... I love you." he says. my eyes grow wide and himeji opens the door

"All right you too times up." she says. I see lily get up and speed walk down the hall towards the others with a deep dark blush on her face. I glare at hideyoshi and walk away. DID THEY KISS OR NOT!? LILY IS MINE!!! HIDEYOSHI. I was so mad at hideyoshi. wasn't he the one who told me that lily liked me?! I shook the thoughts out of my head and went back to the living room to continue with the game.

Lily POV

First he kissed me then he tells me he loves me I am so confused! I love kouta but... ugh why me!

Time skip~

I fall asleep on the couch. I hear fighting. "Akihisa is mine!" himeji said. "No he's mine." minami says back. "I've known him longer!" himeji yells. "yea so he loves me!" minami screams back.

I get up and go in himeji's room and lay down there "finally some peace and quiet." I say. But it was soon interrupted by someone saying "knock knock." I looked at the door and saw kouta there. "oh hi kouta." I say.

"Lily I have to ask you something." he says with a serious face. "y-yea what is it?" I asked. "who do you like." he says plainly. I gave him no answer until...

"Lily please tell me!" he says while raising his voice slightly.

Hideyoshi POV

"Who do you like?" asked kouta.

"Lily please tell me!" I hear kouta raising his voice slightly. I try to listen to their conversation but that's the only thing I herd. but then "oh ok." kouta said with disappointment. and then I hear footsteps and hid in another room that's close to himeji's. then I hear footsteps going downstairs and wonder. "what did lily say?...I have to know!" I say with determination.

A few moments earlier~. Lily POV

"*sigh* kouta I like everyone no not even I love all of you guys. but the one I really like is a secret." I say. "oh ok." he says disappointed and leaves. I flop on himeji's bed face first and blush a deep red and sigh aloud *SIGH!* then I finally fall asleep.

Dream mode-

"Lily oh lily~!" hideyoshi said in a sing song voice. He say next to me and gave me flowers. we were outside in his garden. "thanks so much hideyoshi I love tulips! I say. then out of nowhere he kisses my lips. I sat there shocked but then I closed my eyes and kissed him back. We broke apart and he said "Anata no anata ga sekimen suru toki totemo kawaii." And left. I just sat there blushing leaning on a tree hugging my knees close to my chest and thinking about hideyoshi.