Bloody, idiotic, pool-time Fun

In the morning at lily's house~

" What should I wear what should I wear what should I wear WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!!!!!!

I was freaking out badly. I have so many swim suits idk which one I should wear. I already know I want to wear a two piece green type bathing suit.

"Ooo I know what to wear now."

I pulled out my green and white two piece bathing suit. The top part had white frills on the green suits edges. And the bottom was a plain green short short skirt with a white line going around the wavy part. Im going to bring my white sandals and bring the white swimming jacket that goes with it. And I'm bringing my green hair clip. "This is going to be awesome!" I say.

I straighten my hair cause I'm tired of my side ponytail side bang look. my hair is at the mid point of my back and I tie the hair clip where my bang is so it's out of my face. "I actually look pretty decent. I thought out loud

At the girls locker room~ I put on my bathing suit and it fits perfectly and it is so comfortable! I'm glad I wore this one instead of any other bathing suit I had.

I had a feeling that I was the last one in the locker room and everyone was waiting for me. I went outside to find everyone starring at me. a shade of light pink hits my cheeks. " hi everyone sorry I'm late" I say as I run towards the group. "hi lily" pretty much everyone said. "hey hideyoshi." I say. "lily?" Yuuji asks. "yea." we say in unison. "you guys are matching." he says starring at us.

We look at each other and started to laugh.

"Hahaha guess your right." hideyoshi said.

"Hahaha yea." I said as putting my arm around his shoulder and giving everyone a close eyed smile.

There was lots of flashes. you already know who they were coming from. I opened my eyes and let go of hideyoshi and just stood there.

There goes aki being the stupid one and saying " look at there amazing figures." at that comment kouta had a nose bleed and this girl from class A came out if nowhere and stabbed yuuji in the eyes with her fingers. yuuji you are only suppose to look at me and only me got that?" shoko asks. "yes shoko." Yuuji says. "Oh aki you should watch what your saying before you get punished." Minami and himeji said together. aki just jumped in the pool and they followed.

I ran over to kouta to see if he was ok he bleed even more because I was so close to him. "kouta are you ok!" I asked him full of concern. "y-yea I'll live." he said wiping away the blood with tissue. "O-ok I said while massively blushing. "u-um, kouta?" I started "yes lily?" kouta asked while standing up. I stood up too. "um do you want to swim with me?." I asked.

"S-sure." he said while having a minor bloody nose.

I took his hand, we both blushed and we both ran and jumped in the pool. when I reached the surface I decided to float on my back and as usual kouta is taking pictures and having nosebleeds. I stood up in the pool again and was staring at kouta. I went underwater did a backflip and a hand stand walking over to where minami is. ~short kouta POV~ "uugghh!" (Major nosebleed.)(Back to lily.)

I went back to the surface and decided to attack her with her. "Water fight!"

We yelled. I looked back to see if kouta was there for a quick second but he wasn't. hmm where was he. "Lily pay attention" she splashed me good I went under water for a few seconds and then came back up to splash her. I felt weird until I looked down. my top was gone! "Aaaah!!!" I screamed and turned around to hurry and put it back on. since everybody was in the water all the boys except yuuji cause he got stabbed in the eyes again got major nosebleeds and himeji and minami got mad at aki. hideyoshi just blushed massively and went underwater to extinguish his blush. kouta got out of the water and there was blood everywhere surrounding him.