The emberassment

You finally made it to class F and found your best friend hideyoshi.

Lily POV.

"HI HIDEYOSHI!" I yelled happily.

"Huh? Oh hi lily!" he yelled back and gave me a big warming hug.

"So how's class C?" he asked me.

"Oh it's nice. I still don't know that much people yet." I said a little down.

" Oh well wanna meet my friends lil?" he asked me. "Sure!" I said with a warming smile.

"Ok the one with the red hair is yuuji, the light brown haired one it aki. he's really stupid." he whispered to me. I giggle. "the one with the pink hair is himeji, the one with hot pink like hair is minami, oh and You already know my sister yuuko." he said.

"It's very nice too meet all of you, my name is lily. lily kasukasaki. I say as I smile and bow. " oh yea there's one more person that I haven't introduced you to yet." he said. "huh?" I asked in confusion but at the same time my crush walked into the door.

"Well speak of the devil." hideyoshi said. "And this one is kouta." hideyoshi said with a smile. "I-it's very n-nice to m-meet you kouta, M-my name is Lily. lily kasukasaki."I stuttered, while blushing crimson and trying to smile.

Kouta - "nice to meet you too lily."

(Takes a picture of lily.)

"W-well everyone I got to go it was very nice meeting you. Well I'll come back later during lunch, Later." I said. I spun on my heel without knowing kouta was staring at my underwear until I spun again and waved everyone off until I hear a "snap." I looked down to see kouta starring at my white underwear with a black mini bow on it.

"Awesome." he said while having a nosebleed.

"Kyaaa!" I screamed while blushing massively and ran back to class C.

"Cute reaction." kouta said to himself while wiping his nose with tissue.

"Hey kouta." hideyoshi said. "Huh?" kouta asked while walking over to the empty cardboard box next to hideyoshi.

" I think lily likes you." he said.

"Hmm?" kouta thought to himself getting yet another nosebleed.