Time with Kasukasaki

Lily POV

I wake up on the couch surprised. "how did I get here." I asked myself. I look into the guest room and see Aki, hideyoshi, kouta, and yuuji sleeping soundly. "Aww, kawaii." I whisper.

I tip-toe to my room and get my camera. I saw shoko move. I sweat dropped for a moment and then continued with the procedure. I got my green camera and went back into the guest room. I in focus my camera at kouta, turn the flash off and take the picture. he looked so cute sleeping. I blush,put my camera in my pocket and start to make breakfast.

Skip~

Breakfast was ready. I made home made waffles, fresh tater tots, sausage, scrambled eggs and toast with jam.

I smiled at my results. I really love to cook. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I fix my hair and go to the dinning table. everyone was there. "good morning everyone!" I say cheerfully. "good morning lily!" everyone said back.

"Man I hadn't eaten like this in ages." aki said with a mouth watering look.

"Thanks for the food lily!" Everyone said.

Skip after breakfast~

"So what do you guys want to do today?" I asked.

"Um I herd that there was a festival later on today and was wondering if you guys wanted to go?"Himeji asked shyly.

"What tonight then we gotta go shopping!" me and minami said together freaking out.

"I'll go too then." shoko said.

"We'll catch up with you guys later!"

Himeji, minami, shoko and I said together and then left to to shopping for yukata's.(by car.)

Back at lily's house~

"Um hideyoshi, can I talk to you in private." Kouta asked shyly.

"Uh sure let's go on the patio." Hideyoshi said.

At the patio~

"Um what I wanted to talk about is about lily. last night I woke up to get a glass of water and saw a mini room with a light on, I went in to it and found lily sleeping and I saw a love letter and it was to me." kouta said flustered.

"Well would you look at that I knew she liked you. so what are you going to do now kouta?" hideyoshi asked with a serious expression.

"I don't know......I... just...don't know. wait! I've got an idea." kouta said with an evil grin.

At the shop~

Lily POV-

"Wow you guys look so pretty in your yukata's! I say with wide eyes.

"You too lily." minami said with a closed eye smile.

I was wearing a hot pink yukata with a light blue bow.

Minami was wearing a yellow yukata with a pink bow.

Himeji was wearing a green yukata with a white bow.

And shoko was wearing a dark purple yukata with a yellow bow.

"Uh you guys? why are you getting extra yukata's, wigs and make-up?" I asked sweat dropping a lot.

a demonic aura surrounded the three and they all said. "for revenge."

I was officially creeped out.

We all payed for them and were going to go the the festival.

"I'm going to text yuuji to meet us at the festival's entrance." shoko said.

"Alright let's get going!" Himeji, and minami said. I just smiled and we left.

Yuuji's phone~

"Meet us at the festival's entrance in about 10 minutes. oh and yuuji...you will spend quality time with me, unless you want to take a little nap." 19:50pm.

Yuuji's POV.

"Guys get ready we have to meet the girls at the entrance in 10 minutes."

"Alright come on guys let's go." hideyoshi said and they all left to go to the festival.