Summoner test war?

I wake up brush my teeth get dressed and make lunch for school. this time I didn't go all out today I just packed a simple bentobox and a seperate box for my light pudding, cookies and cake.

I got all my text books and went out the door. I was In such a hurry of forgot to eat any breakfast. oh well there was no turning back now cause I was kinda already running late anyways.

I finally arrive at school and take my seat I was about 2 minutes early. thank god and our class rep. just walked in. Yuuka Koyama. She walked up to the front of the class and looked like she had interesting news. I was right it was. " good day class C I have some news about class F. they have decided to start a war with us. humph how pitiful. now we must train and study hard because at this moment your class rep. Yuuka Koyama knows that we are gonna win! now whose with me!" she said everyone yells "yea!" and we started to study quietly.

"Ok so the subjects are, english, math, history, phys. ed. and science so that is 5 subjects and my test scores overall are about 1,367 so 1,367 divided by 5 would be equal to about 273 points but for each class I have a different average. So science would be about 123 points and english would be 587 and math would be 232, history would be 200 and phys. ed would be 225. So overall I will do good in english, math, and phys. ed. so this means I have to work on science, history, and phys ed.

I asked iron man If I could take a remedial test. he said yes and I began. I felt pretty confident with my answers and was hoping to get my grades up higher than usual. at the end of the test my english grade went up to 600, my math grade went up to 248, my science grade went up to 146, my phys ed. went up to 273 and my history went up to 233. now my overall score is up at exactly 1,500 points. "you did pretty well. your getting better and better miss kasukasaki." and he walked away.

I ran back to my class and told the class rep about my scores. she was pleased. bit then at that moment she said " may I have a word with you?" I said "sure." we went outside the class room.

" You are aware that when someone challenges you to a war the winning team gets to have whatever they want from the team that had lost right?" Yuuka asks. "yes I am perfectly aware of that class rep." I say. "well the thing that class F wants from us is you miss kasukasaki lily." she says firmly.

"W-what!" I say shocked. "Why do they want me?" I asked. " I don't know why and that's what they wanted and this is your fate now. this is why we have to win. we can't afford to lose such a smart girl!" she exclaimed. "yes miss Koyama I will do my best." I said and went back to class. she announced the same speech to the rest of the class after that and we made plans on how to atta k class F.

~Meanwhile in class F~

"Ok does everyone know the plan and your positions?" Yuuji asked. "yes!" Everyone said back. "then we shall proceed with capture miss kasuka!" he said enthusiastically. They all left the room in their positions and were ready.

Back in class C.

Class rep it looks like class F is on the move! one of the students said.

" Then proceed as planned charge!" she said as we headed towards our positions with the right teachers and such. somehow i don't know what happened but the teacher with me had disappeared and then a summoning area was opened. the teacher said "phys. ed area prepared!" and then I saw kouta. I had to face him and in phys ed! my phys ed scores are low! I'm good at working out but not like strenghth stuff. oh well gotta make the most out of this.

"So kouta looks like I'm facing you? well then summon." I say while spinning around and throwing my hand to the side and summoning my avatar and she was spinning too.

She was wearing (same as description)

And wielded twin blades and back up daggers just in case her swords were un reachable.

Kouta did some ninja hand signals and summoned his avatar. his avatar was so cute but it wasn't the time for that it was the time for battle.

His score was 774! how was his score 774? you have got to be kidding me anyways "charge mini lily!" I yell and mini lily charges at mini kouta and starts hitting him with a combo attack.

Slash, slice, forward thrust, jump back slice twirl. My attacks didn't even lay a scratch. a blinding light came from where over he was at and he said "flash forward beam!" and a bright beam came from mini kouta's camera and was headed towards my character. she took her twin blades and made an x with them and dodged the powerful attack. it was so strong the swords went flying behind mini kouta. mini me couldn't get them back so I yelled " go flying daggers!" she pulled out mini daggers from inside her kimono sleeves and started throwing them. mini kouta jumped on each one of the daggers mini me threw and jumped on mini lily's back and just sat there. meanwhile another teacher said "math area prepared!" and mini lily and mini kouta disappeared along with the field. it was an interesting battle and none of us were injured.

Soon after Thant kouta grabbed me pulled me over his shoulder and ran.

"Hey! what are you doing, where are you taking me! let me go kouta!" I yell mad, confused, and shocked. he ran into a closet and tied me up. "Why are you doing this?"I said while putting my head down so my bangs could cover my face while I was trying to hold back the tears from the darkness of the closet scared. " I was the one to request you to be in our class and now you are cause class f is going to win." he said plainly. I saw a light. It was a flashlight that kouta was holding. I felt slightly better until I started to cry. "l-lily what's wrong. why are you crying?" he asked sadly and concerned.

I placed my head on the cold wall and started to say " I hate the dark. I've always h-hated it ever since I was l-little." I said while sobbing. "Your afraid of the dark?" he asked concerned. "No I-I never always hatted it. I said still sobbing and was now leaning on the wall. "what happened you can tell me." he said reassuring me.

"W-well it all started in 4th grade. I didn't have that much friends, in fact hideyoshi was just about my only friend. and *sniff* one day my teacher asked me to help her with something and so I stayed after school and once I was finished I was headed towards the exit. these girls who've always been mean to me were there and so I ran the other way and there were other mean people there too and there leader dragged me by the hair and dragged me to the nearest darkest room there was. I couldn't see, all I could see was there scary faces and creepy smiles. they kept making fun of me and then beat me *sniff sniff* it was so bad that when a teacher found me just lying there not making a sudden movement and bleeding they had to take me to the hospital. I was there for days. and when I was finally better I would constantly have nightmares of what happened and I'm always afraid Of the dark. I said as trying to hold back more tears until it burst.

kouta untied me spun me around and hugged me tightly as I was in shock while trying to find my breath with tears now slowly streaming down my face. "k-kouta." I asked sniffling. " I'm so sorry I didn't know." he said sadly looking into my eyes holding my chin up to his face. he whipped my tears away and I just relaxed and now was laying on the floor with my arm covering my eyes trying to find my steady breath again. I leaned up against the wall breathing fine and now staring at kouta. he leaned in towards my face and kissed me passionately. I was shocked for a moment but then melted into the kiss. I never knew he felt the same way as me.

We parted and he said "this is why I want you in class F. " he said. I smiled and getting sleepy. I fell asleep very flustered. every time I cry I fall asleep a short time after.

Kouta POV

I see lily fall. I catch her and see what's wrong. I hear her light snoring and asked myself "she's sleeping?!" I laughed and let her sleep on my lap.

I blush and wait until this war is over. I just know were gonna win. "lily. you are going to be in class F I just know it."