Wakey wakey.

Lily POV

I remembered everything that happened to me. "why do I always get sick?" I ask myself. then I get up and walk into the kitchen. "hi guys." I say

"L-lily!" They all say in surprise. "You shouldn't be up right now your-" akihisa was cut off by me saying "I'm fine so quit worrying about me."

"Are you sure?" kouta asks. I blush. "yes I'm very positive about that." I say.

"Well that's good I was so worried." Himeji said. "yea you gotta quit scaring us like that." minami said. "I'm sorry." I apologize and sit down in a chair next to yuuji. "So uh. whatcha guys doin?" I ask. "playing I doubt it. it's a really fun game. you wanna play lily?" aki asks.

"Sure!" I say.

Time skip~

"Hahaha!" I laugh. "4." Kouta said.

"Hehehe I doubt it." I say. "Lily sugoi! he says in amazement. "Your so good lily." he says. "thanks kouta." I say.

"Oh yea you guys. My mom and dad are going to have a party tomorrow night and your all invited." himeji said.

"Really!" I say in amazement cause I always wondered what everyone's houses looked like. "can't wait. so now I'm gonna go home to get ready for the party." himeji says. "oh ok see you tomorrow then himeji." I say. "See you then." she says and she leaves. "well it's getting late so I'm gonna go to bed." yuuji says. "yea me too." Minami says. "yea I guess I am too." aki says.

"Well ok goodnight everyone." I say.

I sit there as kouta stares at me.

Kouta POV

I sit there and watch lily for a long time and blush. "u-uh...k-kouta?" Lily asks me. I get up grab lily's hand and bring her into the game room. we sit on the couch and I can see a blush on her face

"Uh. um lily." I start to say but then get interrupted by her kissing me on the lips.

Lily POV

"Uh. Um lily." I herd kouta say. I couldn't hold back any longer and then I kissed kouta passionately on his lips.

I feel him kiss me back and I blush massively. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Mm." I moan softly and break the kiss. I blush so much I ended up getting a nosebleed.

"UH, good night kouta!" I say while holding my nose and running to the bathroom.

I get some tissues and wipe my nose.

I drink some water and clean myself up. I look into the mirror and feel my heartbeat. "it's still racing." I say. "why did I do that." I say while mentally slapping myself. "baka baka baka!" I say to myself. then I go in my room and flop onto my bed. "Hey lily what's wrong?" she asks. "oh nothing I'm just really tired." I say. "oh ok then goodnight." she says. "goodnight."

Kouta POV

I sit there still blushing like crazy. "s-she kissed me." I say while touching my lips. I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror. I had a nosebleed at the memory of her soft lips upon mine. I clean myself up and go to bed waiting for tomorrow to come."

In the morning~

Everyone left to get ready for the party at 6:00 pm at himeji's house. it was only 10:00 in the morning. breakfast was already made by minami. it was a German dish that was actually good. I walk into the room where kouta is and he was still sleeping. "aww kawaii!" I say. I hear a light moan from him and he shifts his position. I blush a lot.

Then I lightly try to wake him up.

"Wakey wakey kouta~." I say. he still didn't wake up. "come on kouta your usually not a heavy sleeper." I whined.

"Kouta if you don't wake up I'm gonna have to kiss you~" I teased.

Kouta POV

Wakey wakey kouta~." I hear lily say. I didn't respond I just kept fake sleeping.

"Come on kouta your not a heavy sleeper." I hear her whine. I blush faintly. "kouta if you don't wake up I'm gonna have to kiss you~" she says teasingly. I try to hold in a blush.

Then I feel lips on my own and open my eyes in shock. but soon after that I melt into the kiss and kiss her back. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her on top of me to be more comfortable. we break the kiss and she says "breakfast is ready." "Ok lily."

I say. "uh um lily." I say. "yea?" she asks. "um you can get off me now." I say. "oh um yea." She says while blushing. I kiss her on the cheek and go into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

After breakfast~

"Lily I'm gonna go home to get ready. I'll be back later ok?" I ask. "oh ok."she said sadly and pouted. "don't worry I'll be back." I say and kiss her lips passionately and then leave.