The unexpected greeting

After lunch~

"Hey minami?" I ask. "yea lily." she said. "we have free time right now right?" I ask. "yea why?" she asks back. "oh I'm just gonna go for a walk that's all." I say. "ooh can I come too!" she said enthusiastically. "sure let's go." I said with a smile.

Outside~

Lily POV-

"Isn't this nice lily?" minami asks.

I don't answer. "lily what's wrong?" she asked concerned. "no."I whisper. "Huh? lily what's wrong!" she yells. "NOO!" I yell.

In the class room.

Hideyoshi POV

I stare out the window and see lily collapse to her knees. and then I see, them.

"I have a bad feeling about this. I say concerned.

"Why what's wrong?" himeji asks. "it's lily she's introuble. I say. "what how!" kouta said shocked.

There's no time for questions! yuuji kouta follow me. himeji you stay here it's too dangerous for you." I say as I ran out the door to save lily and minami.

Back outside~

"Well,well,well. if it isn't lonley lily." A girl said.

"Hehehe lonley lily." a pair of twins echoed.

"Lillica. kana. yuka." I say trembling.

"Aww look whose a scared little idiot." Lillica said.

"Hehehe idiot." Kana and yuka echoed.

"HEY!" minami yelled. "don't talk to my friend that way. you guys are the ones who are idiots." she blurts out furiously.

"Were the idiots? your the idiots. why would anyone want to be friends with her like come on just look at her." she says.

"I look down at the ground and start to get teary eyed.

"Hehehe useless." the twins say in unison.

"why are you guys here." I asked still trembling.

"Well we herd you were at this dumb school and decided to stop by and have some fun with you for a while." the twins said. "yea and since were here." Lillica said as she grabs me by my hair, lifts me up and punches me right in the stomach.

"Uugghh!!!!" I groan loudly and pass out for a few minutes.

Minami POV

"Lily isn't stupid! she is the nicest person I have ever met and she's my best friend and I'll do anything for her! YOU JERKS ARE GONNA PAY!!!" I say furiously.

"Yuka, kana do as you please with lily." Lillica said.

"Yes ma'am." they laugh evilly in unison.

"I'll handle stupid miss red head." she says.

I run towards her and sweep her off her feet. she collapsed. "ugh, ya shouldn't have done that." She says bitterly. "looks like your all talk." I say rushing to lily's aid.

"Pathetic little witch." Kana said. "ugly little tramp. Yuka said. As they both were kicking her into a tree and grabbing her and throwing her like a rag doll.

"Stop it!" I yell and kick them both off of lily. But then Lillica grabbed and dragged me away from them. "ouch let go of me!" I yell. "it's to late now red head. she says. she punched me in the stomach 3 times and I coughed uncontrollably.

"You won't get away with this." I say struggling to get up and fight back.

"Oh yea then why are you on the ground." She says while kicking me.

I brace myself for a hard kick in the gut again but there was no contact.

Lily POV

"Ugh. i-it hurts."

"Oh the poor baby is finally awake." kana says. "Your right kana let's get her." Yuka says.

I stagger up and feel a hard punch to my right and left cheek. "uugh!!" I groan in pain. until I straighten myself up and kicked yuka in the face hard.

"Yuka!" kana screamed. "you'll pay for that lily. she charges after me and tries to punch me. I dodge and punch her in the stomach. "ugh!!" she screams.

I look over to minami to see if she's alright but then rush over to her to prevent her to get kicked. really hard.

I made it in time and prepared for the worst.

"UUGGHH!!!" (thud) I hit the ground and before I hit the ground I looked over at minami. she was passed out and for an instant I saw the boys rushing towards us.

June, 4th 2014. the day lily and minami get hurt.