Sweet dreams

Lily POV

"You guys are through. I'm sick and tired of the way you've been treating me all the time. what bad thing did I do to you guys? oh I know the answer nothing! so why? why do you hate me?" I ask.

Lillica charges at me. I dodge and kick her back and she hits the ground. I said "why?" then kana charged at me and I tripped her. "answer me." I said impatiently. then yuka does the same thing and I take her arm put it behind her back and push her to the ground as well. I just stare at them and just as I was about to leave Lillica said. "do you really want to know why?" ( I nod my head) "well it's because your so perfect and all the boys adore you and I kinda got jealous." Lillica said. " y-yea jealous." the twins echoed. "your nice, smart, have good grades and pretty too!" she said. "yea pretty." the twins said. " We should of never done that to you when we were younger and were terribly sorry for our actions." she says bowing to the ground."

"Terribly sorry for our actions." the twins followed and bowed.

"So will you forgive us?" all three of them said.

My face was shocked. until I straightened out.

"After what you've done to me, after all the pain and suffering you all caused me you want me to forgive you for your actions!" I say firmly. "were sorry." they start to cry. "what you guys did to me was unforgivable and I am disappointed in all three of you. you guys know better than this!" I say trying to hold in my laughter as they begged and cried. "so you, you expect me to f-forgive y-you. I say trying so hard not to laugh until I burst out laughing.

"Hahahahahahahaha! Oh gosh you guys are funny I mean who do you think you guys are? asking me for forgiveness. I say laughing.

"Huh!" all three of them said confused and still crying.

"Don't huh me silly! hahaha of course I'll forgive you. Like who do you think I am? I'm like the nicest person you've ever known.I say.

"B-but lily." Lillica said.

"Sigh alright tell ya what. I'll forgive you if you guys stop being mean and making people miserable from now on ok?" I ask.

"Yes, *sniff* yes of course." the trio said.

"Now get up you guys be happy and do what you guys love to do. I said with a smile.

"Ok!" they said.

"Bye bye now." I said and left.

"Thanks lily!" Lillica said.

"Yea thanks lily." the twins said.

"No problem! I said and went home."

In the morning~

I wake up and was sad. "I defiantly know that was a dream. they would never apologize to me cause that's the kind of people they are. sigh."

I walk to the bathroom, take my pills, comb my hair, and take a quick shower.

"Crap! that hurts." I say in pain. "huh it's just like last time." I chuckled.

Flash back~

"But *sniff* mommy! I don't want to take a shower it's gonna hurt really bad!" I whined.

"You are gonna take a shower weather you like it or not. it is the only way your gonna get better. do you understand.

"B-but!"

"Do. you. understand. lily."

"*sniff* yes mommy." I say.

My mom turns on the shower for me and I get in.