The shocking secret

After everyone is about asleep I walk into my small study room ,turn on the light and bring out my diary and love letter. I get out my led pencil and dark blue pen.

May,3,2014 (Saturday)

Dear diary,

Today was the most fun filled day of my life. I spent it with all my new and cool friends. there asleep right now cause of the long fun filled day. they are all sleeping over my house for the night. there names are Shoko, himeji, minami, hideyoshi, aki, yuuji, and kouta. they are just the best. especially kouta.

I love him so much. I made a love letter for him but I just can't give it to him. I even made him chocolate that says I love you on them. he's just so awesome. even though he can be a pervert,but he's my pervert prince.

Love,

Lily kasukasaki

Opens love letter one more time~

Dear kouta tsuchiya,

You are a pervert and I like that

You are shy and it's cute

You are funny

You are smart and all I want to be with is you

What I'm saying is that... well.... I love you

~Lily kasukasaki

I put it in the envelope which says to kouta tsuchiya and put it on under my opened diary as I was about to put them back I fell asleep. (clumsy me.)

Kouta POV.

I wake up, go to the kitchen and get a glass of water. I put the glass down and notice that there was a light on. of course my camera is with me. it's an in case of an emergency camera. I walk in and see a beautiful lily sleeping soundly on her desk.

"Huh what's this?" I whisper to myself.

Skip~

I can feel my face burning and my heart pounding

S-she loves me?! what's this!!!

Reads love letter~

(Gets so overwhelmed gets a nose bleed and gets tissue)

S-she really l-loves me, hideyoshi was right.

I put everything back where it was and close the diary and put it under the desk. I pick up lily bridal style turning crimson again and bring her to the couch.(turning off the light first) I place her on the couch gently and put the covers over her. I placed a spare pillow under her head and took a quick picture of her while she was sleeping. then I went back tiny room. but before that I herd a "wait." I turned around to see a cute sleep talking lily. "I'll watch her for a few minutes." I said to myself. "kouta. don't leave me". a gasp escaped my lips as I watch her dream about me. she looks so cute and innocent while she is asleep. I think I love her too. I kiss her on her cheek. and go back to sleep in the guest room.