Memories

The PA system~

Attention all students the test war was over. class C had lost and class F was victorious. Thus the trade has been made.

Lily POV.

I wake up and see kouta asleep next to me. I had a nosebleed at the thought of what happened earlier. we were in the dark. I was totally scared. I herd the voices again. "you should know your place. you don't belong here. you have no friends and nobody likes you. you deserve to be punished." one girl said.

"Why are you even here no one even notices you." another said. "that girl hideyoshi is just pretending to be your friend cause she is nice. at least she gets noticed." Others said. I Covered my ears pulled my knees towards my chest and put my head down.

"Stop. Leave me alone!" I yell. I felt a Hand on my shoulder. "it's ok lily." kouta said.

I look at him "make it stop. please!" I asked aloud getting teary eyed.

"Don't worry lily, it's alright." kouta said while stroking my cheek. I felt better and felt like getting back to class and getting out of this dark closet.

"Thanks. Well see you at lunch kouta." I said. "where are you going lily? you belong to class F now. "What!?" I said wide eyed. he took a picture of me with my priceless expression. "really!" I asked annoyed and shocked.

"Yes really. I told you, you would be." He said smirking creepily.