Chapter 29

Ace's POV

I didn't flinch or move. My heart starts to beats faster than usual after hearing the name of my love. It's like my cold heart suddenly melted while staring at her beautiful face again.

"I can handle this get out this place now," I said and not taking my eyes off of her. Andrew and Jacob look at me like I did something wrong.

"Are you freaking serious? He's strong! And don't underestimate Kira's power too!" Andrew said but I stay silent.

I don't give a damn if they're stronger enough to bring me down I will sacrifice myself anyway for the peace and for my Kira.

I heard Jacob said something to Andrew and convincing him to leave me and he succeed. Now I'm alone.

"You really have guts to stand here by your own, Ace." William said while grinning. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's finish this, I will rip your damn head and taking my girl back to me." I saw Kira was just standing there and doesn't show anything emotions to me.

William laughed hysterically and look at me while pointing his finger on me. My power increased, I can feel the power flowing in my veins but I still stayed silent.

"Oh Ace you're so clueless! Kira will be the one who will be your opponent this time and not me, it's exciting isn't?" He said. And he sat down on his chair.

I smirked.

"What a coward..." I said. Natigilan siya at nainis. I wanted to laugh because of that reaction.

"Coward huh, then let's see who is the real coward here. Kira!" He called Kira and smirked at her. Because of that smirk, I froze him on the chair but he jumped so high to dodge my attack.

Umatras ako na lumitaw sa harapan ko ang pinakamamahal ko. I don't know what should I feel right now seeing and standing on her front at this close. I want to hug her and kiss her but I think its impossible especially she is in bad state right now.

"Good luck, Prince Ace." William said while smirking at me. My eyes were bloody red because of the anger.

I felt something sting on my skin and there's a cut on my arm and I saw Kira holding a sword and staring at me blankly. My chest tightened not because of the wound but the thought that she can attack me merciless now.

I jumped so high backwards to dodge her each attacks but damn it its useless! She's fast than I thought.

"Love, this is me..stop." I said while stopping her arm from attacking me. She stared at me for a while so I smiled because she can hear me but its vanished when she stabbed me on the stomach. I can see my blood dropping on the floor. I need a minutes to heal the wound by itself.

I can't fight her! I couldn't move my hands because all I can see is my little girl and not as my opponent. I cursed and dodge for another attack. Damn it! I never knew that she could bring me down at this early.

"Fight her damn it Ace!" I heard Blake snorted. I look at him redicously, he was weak and lying on the floor bleeding and he still have a guts to scream like that to me? Unbelievable jerk.

I suddenly remembered Rachel's words. I have to fight her so I can turn her back.

"I love you love but I will not let that monster control over you." I finally said and I hit her wrist so the sword was now on the floor. She glared at me and attacked me again but I dodged it and went to her behind. I wrapped my arms around her waist while the other hand blocking her hands to attack me.

"Damn you!" She shouted and hit me on the stomach again. She violently grab my collar and faced me more closer. I couldn't help it but to smirked at her.