Chapter 1 : Any Chance you Know How to Stitch a Wound

This takes place before trials of Apollo so everybody thinks Leo is dead. 

Also everybody is alive expect Pietro (maybe.) and there was no civil war but Peter and Tony know each other.  

 First couple chapters aren't that good, I improve in my writing so try to read the chapter named gold guy at least before giving up. 

Percy's POV

I shut the door carefully behind me and tiptoed inside, cautious not to spill any blood on the already blood stained rug. My mom was down the hall editing her newest book, while simultaneously bouncing Estelle on her lap, and I didn't want to disturb her. Instead I limped towards my room clutching the scratch in my side. To call it a scratch was pushing it though, it was more like a five inch long gouge in my side and it hurt like Hades.

I had gotten into a nasty fight with a hellhound on the way to Sweet on America, a candy shop Mom used to work at. That led to me killing the hellhound and getting the 'scratch' which led to me stumbling home, which led to where I am now, hobbling into my bedroom, blood pouring out of the cut in my side. Staggering over to my dresser, I opened the top drawer and rummaged around in hopes of finding my bag of ambrosia. My fingers grasped something thin and plasticky and I pulled it out with a triumphed "Aha". I was rewarded with the sight of an empty zip lock bag.

"Schist"

I considered just letting it be and hope the wound heals on its own but I knew that if I didn't stitch it up I would be dead by morning, so I used my last resort and picked up my monster proof phone and texted Annabeth.

On Percy's phone

Percy

Completely irrelevant question but...

Do you know how to stitch a wound 

                                                                                                                                                                                                    567-985-1900

Why do you need to know how to stitch a wound!?!

Percy

Nothing...

567-985-1900

For goodness sake kid, if you are trying to lie over texting don't put ... and the end!

Percy

Wait does that mean you are telling me to lie 😏

567-985-1900

No

Percy

Don't you mean, No... 😁

567-985-1900

😠 stop trying to change the subject kid, why do you need to know how to stitch a wound?

Percy

Because i ran into some trouble trying to get some ice cream, usually Will does it but Will is at camp and i am all out of ambr-

Waitttttttttt a second...

Kid?

You're not Annabeth are you?

567-985-1900

If I tell you, you will promise me that you will get some help.

Percy

Ha!

So you aren't Annabeth

How did you know i was a kid

567-985-1900

🙄

You don't have punctuation at the end of your sentences.

Plus you don't capitalize your I's.

Percy

😡

567-985-1900

😏

Percy

What is your name anyways

I have just been calling you random dude in my head

567-985-1900

Call me...

Genius.

Percy changed 567-985-1900 contact name to Arrogant guy

Arrogant guy

So, what should I call you?

Percy

Call me...

The Emperor of Exploding Toilets

Arrogant guy

I am NOT calling you Toilet Lord or whatever.

Percy

How dare you

But fine

Call me Perry Johansson

Arrogant guy

Done.

You shouldn't tell random people your name, kid.

Percy

Who says that is my name 😈

schist

Gtg i am getting blood on my bed

Arrogant guy

Wait!

You said you don't know how to stitch a wound!

Percy

Don't worry i asked handy dandy Alexa

Arrogant guy

You should get some help.

Kid?

Kid!