shot 33

Omkara reached his room and face Gauri 's backward...

Omkara: Gauri...

Before he could say anything else, gauri started hitting him with the pillow while omkara was trying to calm her...After a while she calmed down ; she glared at Om.. Omkara neared her and held her shoulders...

Om: yeh kya tha??
( what was this??)

Gauri: Gussa nikaal rahi thi!!
( I was venting out my anger!!)

Om: I'm sorry...

Gauri: You should be sorry!! Yeh sab raita jo meri life main pheli hain, woh sab aapke wajah se hain!!!
( You should be sorry!! All that mess that have been created in my life is because of you only!!)

Omkara(confused): Maine kya kiya hain??
( What did i do??)

Gauri: sabse pehle toh aap itne handsome aur ache insaan hain ki mujhe aap se pyaar ho gaya aur dusri yeh  hain ki shaadi ke baad mujhe daatne ke jagah aap mujhse sweetly baat kar rahe the jisse mujhe aap se zyaada pyaar ho gaya.. aur teesri main aap ki zindagi se chali jaa chuki thi par aap waapas aa gaye mujhe lene aur apne pyaar ka izhaar kar ke aapne mera aadha ishq ko pura kar diya!! Saare problems ka jar aap hi to ho!!

( First at all you are a very good person and you are also soo handsome that made me fall in love with you and secondly after i married you; instead of being angry with me or shouting on me, you were being sweet to me which forced me to fall in love with you more.. and thirdly i was gone from your life but you came there to take me and on top of that by confessing your love , my one sided love got complete!! The cause of all my problems is you only!!!)

When gauri finished complaining, she saw omkara laughing...

Gauri(angry): iss mein hasne waali kaunsi baat hain!! Main yaahan complain ..
( What is there to laugh in!! I am complaining and ...)

Om pulled her closer  to him and whisper...

Om: Normally Isse complain nahin...pyaar ka izhaar kehte hain!!
( Normally we don't call this complain but love confession!!)

Gauri: ...

Om: waise itna bolne ki zarroorat nahin tha.. simply woh three magical words bol dete..

( By the way you need not have to talk so much.. you could have simply said those three magical words...)

Gauri freed herself from Omkara's grip..

Gauri: Maine kab izhaar kiya!!
( when did i confess!!)

Om(smirking): Abhi abhi kisi ladki ne kaha hain ki main ek bohot ache insaan hoon aur handso... aur haan ki main hot bhi hoon..
( Just now a girl said to me that I'm a very good person and also handso... and yaa she said I'm hot..)

Gauri: Haww!! Maine toh  handsome kaha..

( Haww!! I said handsome...)

Gauri closed her eyes realising her fault while om was smiling...

Om: Gauri I'm waiting !!

Gauri finally muster some courage and neared him...

Gauri: Main pehli baar kisi ladke ko propose kar rahi hoon...
( it is the first time I'm proposing a boy..)

Omkara grapped by waist and pulled her closer..

Omkara: Correction!!.. tum apne pati ko propose kar rahe ho so there is no place for rejection..
( Correction!!.. you are proposing your husband so there is no place for rejection..)

Gauri: Main cheesy lines nahin bol sakti!!  All that i know is I love You aur main apni poori life aap ke saath bitana chahti hoon!!
( I can't say cheesy lines!! All that i know is that I Love You and i want to spend my whole life with you!!)

Om: I Love You too my ex PA ,  my present wife and my future baby mom!!

Gauri looked at omkara in shock while he laughed and took her into a bonecrashing hug!!!

Outside their room, the the youngsters overhear rikara convo and they were all happy for them!!

Rudra: Finally the story is completed!!

Bhavya: yaa we need to go now!!

Shivaay : where??

Anika: To rest for a long period of time..

Shivika: why so??

Rikara came out from the room and joined the convo..

Omkara: Because our love story is completed now...

Gauri: And until the writer doesn't decide to write another story on us, we will have to rest...

Oberois (altogether): Bye readers and thank you for being with us in this journey and also a big thanks for your votes and comments!! See you soon!! (if the writer decide to write a story on us again 🙄)