Shot 23

Tomorrow Evening:

The Oberois came out from the car to have a proper view of the village!!

Rudra: Finally we reached!!

Anika: Haan!! Par hum rahenge kahaan??
( Yaa!! But where we will stay??)

Shivaay: Maine yahaan ek mansion khareedi hain!!
( I've bought a mansion here!!)

Bhavya: Toh chaliye!!
( Then let's go!!)

Shivaay: Ek problem hain..
( There is one problem...)

Om: What??

Shivaay: I don't know where the mansion is situated!!

Everyone gave him a disbelief look when he said that Khanna was the one who know the location as he asked him to bought one!!

Rudra: Aaj aapne saabit kar diya ki aap duniya ki sabse bade bewakoof insaan hain!!
( Today you proved that you are the biggest fool that exist in the world!!)

Om ( Irritated) : Exactly!!

Anika: You know what billu ji...

Bhavya: Guys!! Ladna band karo...
( Guys!! Stop fighting...)

Saying that Bhavya turned to shivaay and asked him the photo of the mansion!!

Rudra: Hum ab kya mansion ki photo main rahenge!!
( are we going to stay in the photo of the mansion!!)

The others gave him an angry glare.. He kept quiet and watched them silently... Bhavya asked someone in the village about the mansion!!

Villager: Yeh haveli mukhiya ji ki haveli ke theek saamne hain!!
( This mansion is found in front the head of the village mansion!!)

Omkara: Kya aap humein iss haveli tak pahuncha sakte hain!!
( Can you help us to reach this haveli!!)

The villager nodded and the others followed him...Reaching there, they thanked the villager and entered the mansion!!

Shivaay: Guys, let's go and take rest, dinner pe milte hain aur discuss karte hain ki gauri ko kaise track kiya jaye!!
( Guys, let's go and take rest, we will meet upon dinner and will discuss how to track down Gauri!!)

Om: But Shivaay....

Shivaay: I know om!! Tum jald se jald gauri se milna chahte ho!! Trust me we will find her!!
( I know om!! That you want to meet gauri as soon as possible!! Trust me we will find her!!)

Om nodded and took the sleepy shivika with her.. Everyone dispersed in their room... They didn't realise that Rudy boy was missing!!

Sharma Mansion!!

Preparations of wedding were going on!!
Few men were guarding the house outside!! We can see a little group of women singing while others were dancing!!

The decorations attracted Rudra and he wanted to know how marriage is conducted in village!! He secretly sneak into the mansion!! He was walking through the corridor when he heard some noise.. He followed the noise and reached near a dark room, he peeped in only to see a man being beaten brutally!!

Rudra( whispering): why are they hitting him??  I should go and save him and maybe.. Yes that would be a great idea, then who knows the head of the village will  give me the award of bravery as i caught goons in his mansion!!

He smiled brightly and was going to enter the room unaware of the blunder he was going to commit.. He took a deep breath to push the door but he felt someone push him in a room!!

Rudra: Fwat the wuck!!

Rudra was angry as his genius plan failed.. He turned around to curse the person but remained shocked...

Rudra: Bhabhi!!
( sis-in-law!!)

Saying that he ran and hugged her tightly crying like a baby!! After a while gauri pulled from the hug and watched him with teary eyes!!

Gauri: Rudra.. tum yahaan kya kar ho??
(Rudra... what are you doing here??)

Rudra: Sirf main nahin, hum sab aap ko dhundne aaye the aur aap toh yahin ho!! Chaliye mere saath...
( Not only me, everyone is here in search of you and now that i found you, come with me...)

Saying that Rudra held her hands but gauri freed her hands!!

Gauri: Main nahin aa sakti!!
( I can't come!!)

Rudra: Par kyun??
( But why??)

Gauri (teary): Kyunki I'm getting married!!
( Because I'm getting married!!)

Rudra stayed rooted at his place while Gauri cried silently!! Recovering from tue shock, Rudra shook his head negatively..

Rudra:Aap yeh shaadi nahin kar sakte!! Aap shaadi shuda hain!! Aise kaise aap kisi aur se... Main abhi niche jaakar sab ko bata dunga!!
( No you can't do this marriage!! You are married!! How can you... I'll go down and tell everyone the truth!!)

Rudra stormed out of the room and Gauri was running after him but avni dragged her in room to get ready!! Maahir who was taking with the caterers noticed Rudra coming down in rage toward Uncle.. He was sure that Rudra came to know everything!!

Precap: Will maahir be able to stop rudra?? What will Om do when he know about gauri marriage??

------------------------------------------------

Votes and Comments!!
Thank you!!