shot 30

The oberois were looking at anika in shock while anika was smiling.. Realising that every one shocking gaze were on her.. Anika explain them the plan in details ( *it was muted!!)
Everyone was relieved after hearing it..

Bhavya: Bhabhi aap to kamaal ho!!
( Sis-in-law you are amazing!!)

Anika: Thank you!!

Shivaay: Kahaan se laate ho ye sab crazy ideas!!( Where do you find these crazy ideas!!)

Anika: Billuji aap to rehne hi dijiye!! Tariff nahin kar sakte to chup rahiye!!
( Billuji let it be!! If you can't praise someone , be quiet!!)

Rudra: chalo bhabhi ko kidnap karte Hain!!
( Let's go and kidnap sis-in-law!!)

Everyone was heading outside the room when anika stopped them...

Bhavya: Kya hua bhabhi??
( What happened sis-in-law??)

Anika: Arre kisi ko tauji ke paas rehna chahiye uske dyaan bhatkaane ke liye taaki woh gauri ke room main na aaye!!)
( Someone has to be near uncle to divert his mind so that he doesn't come near gauri's room!!)

Omkara: You are right par jayeg kaun??
( You are right but who will go??)

Everyone eye shivaay from top to bottom!!! Noticing their gaze on him, Shivaay screamed

Shivaay: Bilkul bhi nahin!! Main nahin jaane waala...
( Noo... I'm not going...)

Omkara: Shivaay pls!!!

Rudra ( dramatic): Kya aap apne bhai ke liye yeh  hi nahin kar sakte.. sanam bewafa..
( You can't even do this for your brother... you betrayer...)

Shivaay: Fine!!!

Saying that shivaay head downstairs while the others head toward gauri's room.. Bhavya stood outside to check if someone is coming while anika, rudra and omkara entered in the room... Gauri was sitting on the bed crying silently.. Seeing anika, she wiped her tears quickly..

She felt someone intense gaze on her.. She knew who it was but still she didn't want to look at him after what happened..

Anika: Gauri woh jo hum karne waale woh tumhe pasand nahin hoga par humein karna padega... sorry!!
( Gauri we are sorry for what we are going to do but we have to do this... Sorry!!)

Gauri(confused): Bhabhi aap kya...
( Sis-in-law what are you...)

Rudra: Bhabhi humaare paas time nahin hain.....
( Sis-in-law we don't have much time..)

Saying that he took the vase aside and hit gauri hard on her head making her unconscious... Om panicked on seeing her unconscious...

Om: Rudy tu pagal ho gaya hain!! Itni zorr se koi maarta hain kya....
( Rudy you are mad!! Is it a way to hit  someone so hard...)

Rudra: O aap to rehne dijiye.. agar yeh kaam main aapko deti toh bhabhi kabhi behosh hoti hi nahin!!
( O let it be... if i would have given this work to you  then sis-in-law would never been unconscious!!)

Anika: Oho bass karo tum log.. om jaldi se gauri ko uthao!!
( Oho it's enough now.. om pick up gauri quickly!!)

Om picked her and they went outside and meet bhavya..

Bhavya: Actually guys baahar jaane ke liye sirf ek hi raasta hain aur woh hain main door!!
( Actually guys there is only one way to go outside and that is the main door!!)

Omkara: Par wahaan to uske tauji hain na!!
( But there is uncle there!!)

Anika: Chalo...
( Let's go...)

They quietly descend the stairs and reached in the hall.. And there was shivaay with the Uncle... Shivaay gaze fell on them and he look at Tauji...

Tauji: Beta itna dare hue kyun lag rahe ho??
( Son why are you looking terrified??)

Shivaay: Nahin..  woh bas aise hi..
( No... it's just like that..)

While shivaay was talking with tauji, the others managed to sneak out...

Rudra: thank god!! We got  saved!!!

Bhavya: woh maine khanna ko bulaya hain!! Bhabhi ko uske saath bhej dete hain!!
(  I had called khanna !! We'll send sis-in-law with her!!)

Om took gauri to car and placed her inside carefully... After placing her, he kissed her forehead...

Om: I promise iske baad sab theek ho jayega!!
( I promise after this, everything will be alright!!)

They send her with khanna!!!And they went inside... While going inside, Omkara bumped into Maahir who gave him and the others a suspicious look...

Maahir: Aap sab ek saath???
( You all are together??)

Rudra: familly walk!!

Maahir: Huh??

Anika: Hum sab family walk ke liye gaye the!!
( We all went for a family walk!!)

Bhavya: Excuse us!! We have some work..

Saying that they all almost disappear from there leaving Maahir confused...  Anika signal shivaay to come in the room.. Shivaay excused himself and went in the room...

Shivaay: Kaam ho gaya??
( The work is done??)

Om: Yepps

Anika: Ab plan ka dusra hissa!!
( Now plan part 2)

Bhavya: Letter likh diya hain!!
( The letter is already written!!)

Anika: Ek kaam kar tu jaa kar iss letter ko gauri ke kamre main rakh!!
( Do a work go and keep it in gauri's room!!)

Bhavya: Alright!!

Saying that bhavya went to do her work..

Anika: Om jao aur apni art ki kala dikhao!!
( Om go and show us your artistic talent!!)

Om nod with a smile and went to start his work... while shivaay went to arrange a car...

Precap: gauri's death??

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Votes and comment...
Thank you!!
♥♥