Shot 21

After the kitchen session, they went toward the room... They were both very tired!! Om was walking toward the bed and when gauri pulled him.. They both lost their balance and fell down.. Om was on top of gauri. They had a cute eyelock which was brokenby om.. He stand up and help gauri also!!

Om: Yeh kya tha??
( what was this??)

Gauri: Omkara, aap sone jaa rahe the!!
( Omkara, you were going to sleep!!)

Omkara (confused): Haan!!
( Yess!!)

Gauri( cutely): kyun??
( why??)

Om chuckled hearing this questions and pulled her toward her!! He circled his arms around her waist while gauri placed her hand on his chest!!

Om: Kuch aur karne ka iraada hain kya??
( Do you intend to do something else??)

Gauri didn't get the hidden meaning and nodded leaving Om baffled!!

Om(fumbling): Lekin... Gauri abhi..
( But... Gauri now...)

Gauri:  Haan abhi!!
(Yes now!!)

Om: Gauri i guess we need more time!!

Gauri: Arrey film dekne main humein aur time kyun chahiye!!
( For watching a film, why do we need more time!!)

Om: Tum film ki baat kar rahi thi!!
( You were talking about film!!)

Gauri( Confused): yes!! What did you think!!

Om ( embarrassed): Kuch nahin!!
( Nothing!!)

Gauri went to search a good movie while Om was embarrassed. He thought that gauri wanted to take their relationship to next level and that's why he said they need more time but his wife was thinking about movie all this while!! His trance was broken by gauri who shouted..

Gauri: Mil gayi!!
( Found it!!)

Om: what??

Gauri: Salman khan ki movie!!

Om: Not again!!

Gauri ignore him and put the film.. And then she dragged Om to the bed.. She sat behind him and watched the film while Om was admiring her wife changing  reactions!!  They didn't realise when sleep took over them...

Morning:

The rays of the sun fell on Omkara. He lazily woke up and look beside him only to find it empty!! He thought she was downstairs.. He went to take a shower.. After a while when he came back he still didn't found her room!! He sigh thinking that maybe the others were not letting her come upstairs.. He noticed a paper lying on the floor..

He bend down and took the paper and read it!!

Omkara!! I seriously don't know how will you react to this!! But the truth is that i was allowed by my family to come here to work only for 2 years... Coming here, i got job in your studio and i didn't even know when... i fell for you and that's what my brother hated.. He hated the fact that i was in love with you over head and heels!! And i don't blame my brother as i know it was my mistake!! Then on your wedding riddhima ran away, i was confused what to do but it was about your reputation, so i married you.. I know you must be confused why i said that it was my mistake!! It was my mistake as unknowingly I cheated on you and my family!! I cheated on my family by getting married to you and i cheated on you as... my marriage was fixed with someone whom i don't even know except his name!! Maybe you will hate me after this, i should have say this to you before!!  But in admist all this, one thing won't change and that is I'll always love you !!
And  i guess you should..move on!! I'm going..

                                                         Gauri

Tears were flowing down his cheek!! He didn't know either he should be happy that Gauri loves him or angry that she cheated on him and left him!!

Om ( whisper) : How could you gauri..

Saying that he burst out crying falling on his knees!! Shivaay came there to call him for breakfast but he was shocked to see Om in this devasted state...He ran to him..

Shivaay: Om kya hua??
( Om what happened??)

Om: Gauri..

Shivaay: what...

Om handed him the letter which was almost scrumbled.. Shivaay read the later almost shock!!.. He looked at Om sadly!!..

Shivaay: Frankly speaking Iss main gauri ki koi galti nahin hain!! Uske parivaar ne uske liye ek random ladka chuna jiske baare main woh jaanti bhi nahin ki woh kaisa hain, kya karta hain... Aur yahaan aane ke baad uss se tujh se pyaar ho gaya!! Aur pyaar bass ho jaata hain... iss main bhi iski koi galti nahin hain!! Uss ne tujh se shaadi ki bina kuch soche samjhe kyunki woh teri izzat bachana chahti thi!! And i guess isse tumhein realise hi jayega ki woh tum se kitna pyaar karti hain!!

( Franky speaking gauri is not at fault!!Her family chose a random guy for him whom she don't even know... And coming here she fell in lovewith you!! And love just happens... in this also she is not at fault!! She married you without thinking anything just because you reputation was at stake!! And i guess this make you realise how much she loves you!!)

Om: Main kya karun shivaay??
( what shall i do shivaay??)

Shivaay: Sabse pehle rok use!!
( First of all stop her!!)

Om nodded and took his car and drive to her house as fast as he could.. Reaching there he saw lock on the door.. He knew he was late.. She was gone!!  He fell on his knees crying, he felt someome took his heart away from him.. The same moment he realised he fell in love with his wife but it was too late!!

Om: Gauri!!!!

Precap: leap...

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you!!
Votes and comments...