shot 20

Maahir dropped gauri to Oberoi Mansion and before that, gauri went shopping for the family...
Gauri took baby steps toward the house and entering she saw all in the hall a bit sad but Om was nowhere to be seen... Shivika eyes fell on gauri, she screamed in hapiness and ran to hug her!!.. Gauri took her in her arms and hugged her tightly...

The others were also really happyto see gauri back... Gauri met all of them and gave each of them a gift...

Rudra: Bhabhi aap humein gifts kyun de rahe hain!!
( sis-in-law why are you giving gifts!!)

Gauri: actually...

Anika: Yeh chod aur bata tere bhai ne tujhe aane diya!! I mean usne kuch nahin kahan..
( Leave this and tell me that your brother allowed you to come!! I mean he didn't say anything..)

Gauri (fumbling): Woh..main...bhai..uhmm maine bhai ko Samjhaya aur woh maan gaye!!
( Actually... I...brother...uhmm i convinced brother and he was convinced!!)

They were somehow convinced.

Rudra: Bhabhi aaj hum sab aapke saath time spend karenge!!
( Sis-in-law, today we will spend time together!!)

Gauri was in a fix. It's not like that she didn't want to spend time with the family but she want to cherish all the moment left with her love but how can she refused rudra who cutely asked her to spend time with them.. She was going to say something when a voice came from behind...

Omkara: Gauri mere saath time spend karegi!!
( Gauri will spend time with me!!)

The others started their teasing session but Om ignore them and take gauri to their room...

Rikara Room:

As soon as they reached in the room, Om bombarded her with questions.. Gauri looked at him lovingly amd hugged  her tightly.. Om was shocked but he reciprocate.. Gauri was sobbing.. Om was pulling out from the hug but gauri tightened it..

Om: Gauri kya hua??
( Gauri what happened??)

Gauri(whisper): I'll miss you..

Om break the hug and  wipe her tears...

Om: Ro kyun rahi ho??
( why are you crying??)

Gauri: bass Rona chahti thi!!
( i wanted to cry!!)

Om (confused): tum rona kyun chahti ho??
( why do you want to cry??)

Gauri: meri marzi!!
( My wish!!)

Om: Gauri you are mad...

Gauri: Mere paas zyaada time nahin hain aur aap  mujhse ladna shuru kar rahe hain!!
( i don't have much time left and here you are fighting with me!!)

Om: main kuch samjha nahin!!
( I didn't understand!!)

Gauri: bhook!!
( Hungry!!)

Om: Kya!!
( What!!)

Gauri: Bhook lagi hain!!
( I'm getting hungry!!)

Saying that gauri dragged Om to kitchen while Om gave her a queationing look..

Gauri: Cook for me!!

Om smiled at her and nodded. And he was about to cook when gauri intervene..

Gauri: woh cooking show main jaise karte hain waise karo pls like giving instructions and all... pls..
( Do like the cooking show like giving instuction and all..pls...)

Om gave her a ''as in seriously look''...  Gauri pout and Om agreed.. Gauri jump in happiness and took out her phone to record this moment and om noticed that!!

Om: wait!! Tum meri madad nahin karoge??
( Wait!! You will not help me??)

Gauri: No!!

Om pulled gauri to her and caught her by waist!!..

Om: what do you mean?? You have to help me!!

Gauri: But recording...

Om: tum record kyun karna chahti ho!!
( Why do you want to record!!)

Gauri: Bas aisi hi!!
( Just like this!!)

Om sigh and place the phone on the tab of the kitchen and in recording mode....Gauri appreciate him and they started cooking or we can say Omkara was cooking alone as his wife was busy drooling over him.. Omkara felt her eyes glued on him..

Omkara: I know I'm handsome!! But don't drool that much over me!!

Gauri: I'm your wife and i have that right!!

Om looked at her bewildered while gauri wink at him making omkara shocked!!
He went and touch her forehead..

Omkara: Do you have fever!!

Gauri: Jalne!!
( Burning!!)

Omkara: Huh!!

Gauri: Oho jatadhaari, khaana jhal raha hain!!
( You jatadhaari, food is burning!!)

Saying that, gauri turned off the stove!!
And she pout sadly seeing the burnt food!!

Gauri: Ab kya??
( Now what??)

Om; How about chocolate cake??

Gauri: yess!!

Omkara asked gauri to remove the ingredients!! Gauri removed all except for flour!!

Gauri: Yeh itni upar kisne rakha!!
( who kept it up there!!)

Gauri's eyes were fixed on the flour as if she is pleading the flour to come down as she is really very hungry!! Om followed her gaze..  He went behind her and picked her up.. Gauri gasped and look down to find Om..

Om: Gauri jaldi nikalo, bhaari ho gayi ho tum!!
( Gauri remove it quickly, you've become heavy!!)

Gauri removed the flour and om placed her down.. Om was astonished to find her not angry with him when he called her heavy!!

Gauri: Pls jaldi se cake banado!! I'm hungry...
( pls bake the cake fast!! I'm hungry..)

While om was cooking, gauri was making her cute antics behind him,  mimicking him and sometimes she started her mischief by throwing flour on him and Om ran after her and smeared her face with all flour!! They enjoy thoroughly in the kitchen.. Gauri was more than happy to be able to capture this moment while Omkara was happy thinking that they are working out the marriage!!

After the baking the cake, Gauri asked om to feed her!!

Precap: More rikara scenes and gauri left!! Will om find her??

-------------------------------------------------
Sorry for late update guys!! My all family have gather after a long time.. They are able to take time from their busy schedule and we sibblings and cousins met after a long time so we decide to spend every moment specially!!

Once again Sorry!!

Thank you!!
Votes and comments...