shot 28

Omkara: Sirf mera haq hain tumpar... sirf mera!!!
( Only i have right on you.. only me!!)

Gauri was taken aback by his statement.

Omkara: Tumhein hug karne ka haq bhi sirf mera.. uss Aman ka nahin...
( it is only my right to hug you.. not that Aman...)

Gauri was happy on one side seeing her possessive kara but she became sad thinking of Aman and his Tauji!!

Gauri( broken): Ab yeh haq Aman ka hain aur meri uske saath shaadi bhi...
(Now Aman have rights on me and I'm also going to marry h...)

Om gritted his teeth in anger and bang his fist on the wall shocking gauri!!!

Om( teary): Nahin dekh sakta main tumhein kissi aur ke saath!!
( I can't see you with anyone else!!)

Gauri: Kyun nahin dekh sakte mujhe kisi aur ke saath!! ...Waise bhi ab kya fark padta hain main...
( Why can't you see me with anyone else!!... by the way how it matters now because I'm...)

Omkara ( shouting) : Fark padta hain because I LOVE YOU DAMMIT !!!!..

( It matters because I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!!!)

He said it in a go and left while banging the door..
Gauri was surprised and tears were brimming in her eyes.. She break down crying... She yearn for her Omkara Love and today she was success in making a place in her jatadhari heart...

She didn't know whether to be happy or sad.. Happy that she found his love or sad that she is marrying someone else..
She leaned near the door and poured out her heart...

On the other side, Om's condition was not less.. He was tired of all this.. He just wanted to take gauri far way from here and live their life happily elsewhere...

He can't even imagine his gauri with that Aman!! Om made his mind either by hook or crook, he will take gauri from here.. A determined Omkara went toward shivaay room!!

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for such a short update!!
I'll try to update one another soon...

Vote and comment