shot 22

Guys,

This Shot will be a little boring as it will reveals gauri life a bit in the village which is important to take the story ahead!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leap of 6 months:

Oberoi Mansion:

Every youngsters were in hall.. They were all excited!!

Shivika: Yayyy, hum chachi se milenge!!
( Yayyy, we will meet aunty!!)

Om take her in her arms and kissed her forehead!!

Om: Let's Go!!

Anika: Main bhi bohot excited hoon!!
( Even i'm very excited!!)

Shivaay: Itni khush hone ki zaroorat nahin hain, humein bas itna pata hain ki woh hoshiarpur main hain!!
( No need to be that happy, we only know that she is in hoshiarpur !!!)

Bhavya: Exactly!!

Rudra: Haan to pata chal jayega!!
( Yaa we will find it out!!)

Om(sternly) : Guys, let's go!!

Rudra: Someone is despo!!

Om gave him and angry glare while the others chuckled..

Shivika: Jaldi chalo!!
( Hurry up!!)

Bhavya: humain kam se kam ek din aur do ghante lagenge wahaan pahunchne main!!
( we will approximately take one day two hours to reach there!!)

They drove toward their destination

Hoshiarpur:

A girl was shown dancing!!

Her bother came there!!

Maahir: Gauri naach kyun rahi hain!!
( Gauri Why are you dancing!!)

Gauri: Salman Khan's song...

Maahir: Samaj gaya!!
( I understood!!)

They were talking when a girl came there running!!

Maahir: Ab tujhe kya hua??
( Now what happened to you??)

Girl: Arre... woh..niche..
( That... downstairs..)

Gauri: Avni!! Pehle saans to le!!
( Avni!! Take a deep breath!!)

Taking a deep breath, avni blurt out!!

Avni: Arre pandit ji ko bulaakar, chacha ji ne tere shaadi ke taarik nikaal di hain!!
(Uncle has called the priest and found out dates for your marriage!!)

Maahir looked at gauri sadly!! Silent tears made their way on gauri's cheek.. Maahir sign Avni to take her to her room!! He sigh remembering the past when he was about 5 yrs and gauri was about 6 months.. They had an elder sister named Dimpy.. Her marriage was fixed with their family friend's son but Dimpy loved someone else and had eloped with him.. His father left no stone in finding them and Upon finding them, they were killed brutally in front the village!! That 5 yrs Maahir promised that he wouldn't let Gauri passed through this situation!!!

Maahir came out from his thought as his phone was ringing.. it was Akash, his well wisher!!

Phone Convo:

Maahir: hello!!

Akash : Sir, Oberois ko pata chal gaya hain ki gauri hoshiarpur main hain aur woh log kal shaam tak yahaan pahunch jayenge!!

( Oberois came to know that gauri is in hoshiarpur and they will reach here till evening !!)

Maahir: What!!! But how??

Akash: ACP Bhavya Pratap Rathod !!!

Maahir: Damn it!!

Convo ended...

Maahir threw his phone on bed in frustration thinking how to deal with this new problem!!

Gauri's Room:

Gauri sat there emotionless!! She didn't want to return back here where she had a family only for namesake!! When she was born, her mom died.. Till then Only her brother took care of her, pampered her... Her father who is a drunkard didn't even acknowledge her...Her uncle rules this village and he is the one who takes every decision in the village and even at house..

Upon the pleas of Maahir, gauri was allowed to go to college!! And when she finished her studies, her marriage were fixed with Aman Khuranna with whom her uncle finalised a deal of 15 crores!!
She couldn't even give her opinion!! Maahir encourage gauri to voice out her dreams... Gauri voiced out her dreams to his Uncle who was angry at first but when Aman came to Know about gauri dreams, he convinced his uncle.. That's how she was allowed to go to mumbai!!

And there in Mumbai, she met him and his family!! Truly speaking there she came to know the real meaning of family.. She tried a lot of not falling in love with him but she couldn't help it!!
By every passing day, she fell more in love with his boss... Her brother even warn her but it was too late!! And after that came their unexpected wedding.. Frankly speaking after their wedding, gauri totally forgot about her alliance was fixed with someone else!!

After the confrontation with Maahir, reality hit her and she was rather forced to leave that beautiful and lovely family.. She didn't want their life to be endanger!!..

Unable to bear all this, gauri finally broke out in tears.. she let all her pain pour down.....

Car:

Here in the car ride, the oberois were excited as finally they are going to see gauri after 6 months...

Om POV:

Finally Gauri, only i know how did i spent these 6 months without you!! Let me meet you only once then I'll tell my feelings!! But yaa before this, I'll scold you a lot.. How the hell could you leave me!!

Precap: Oberois at Hoshiarpur!! Will Rikara meet??

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes and Comments!!
Thanks!!