shot 31

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Before starting the story, guys I'm really sorry
1) I'm sorry for not updating regularly due to my assessments and even I'm going through a bad phase...

2) I'm sorry because I'm not able to read the stories which you guys updated or whenever I'm at college and i get free period i used to read it but i forgot to vote... I'm sorry for that

3) I'm also sorry for not replying for some comments.. and someone asked about the episode regarding on some pics... sorry but i really don't remember the episode.. when i'll get time I'll find out...

4) Guys I'm really disappointed to see the amount of votes compared to viewers.... it really hurts and somewhere it compelled me to not update... it discourage me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all had already executed their part of plan... Anika made an excuse and took tauji in gauri's room and pretend to look for gauri and she tries to draw tau ji's attention toward the letter but she failed miserably...

Anika( Irritated) : Abbey buddhe, tere saamne ek letter hain!! Dikta nahin kya??
( You old man, there is letter in front of you!! Can't you see it??)

Tauji looked at anika horrified.. she corrected herself..

Anika: Mera matlab tha ki yahaan ek letter padi hui hain!!
( I meant that there is a letter lying here!!)

Finally tauji took the letter and and ask anika to read it!!

Letter:-

Tauji aap toh jaante hain ki mujhe yeh shaadi nahin karni... maine aapko kitni baar samjhaane ki koshish ki par aap ne meri ek nahin suni... main iss zindagi se tang aa chuki hoon... (anika's expression changed here..) mujhe pata hain ki iss baat pe ek shaayar toh banti hain par mood nahin hain.. anyway phir se emotional mood main aate hain... main aap sab ko chod kar hamesha ke liye jaa rahi... mujhe dhudna hai to ghat pe aa jaana... jab tak aap log aayenge tab tak meri scene ready ho jayegi... Alvida!!

( uncle you already know that i didn't want to marry... i tried to explain it to you many times but you didn't listen to me.. i am tired of this life... ( anika's expression changed here...) i know that a poem is needed here for this situation but I'm not in a mood.. anyway let's come back to emotional mood... I'm leaving you all forever... if you are in search for me, come at the 'ghat' ... till you all will come there, my scene will be ready... Bye!! )

Tauji looked tensed and even confused...
Anika sensed his confusion and start acting...

Anika(shocked) : Tauji!!... gauri bawli... mera matlab gauri bawli ho gayi hain.. tauji suicide!!

( Uncle!!!... gauri mad... i mean gauri has gone mad... uncle suicide!!)

Tauji: Suicide??

Anika: Haan khudkhushi!!! Tauji chaldi sab ko lekar ghat pe chalte hain...
( Yes suicide!! Uncle let's rush to 'ghat' with the others...)

Tauji started to panic and shouted at his men to take out the car  and explain maahir the situation who also became tensed.... in this hurly burly situation, anika signal shivaay who just nod his head slightly...

The Oberois along with Sharma's reached ghat only to witness gauri's car hit against the tree and she fell in the chasm...

Tauji screamed her name and started crying while Maahir stayed rooted at his place, he didn't even move a bit... After a while Tauji and his men left on rudra insistence and Omkara ask him not to worry he will call the police and take care of maahir...

Anika sign Omkara and rudra to talk to Maahir... being scared of mahir reaction they approached Maahir with baby steps..

Om: Maahir...

Before he could say anything Maahir started to laugh...

Omru looked at maahir mouth open...

Rudra whispered in omkara ears...

Rudra: Gauri bhabhi ki death se use itni badi shock mila hain ki woh mental ho gaya!!
( seems like that he is too much shocked  at gauri's death that he became mental!!)

Omkara: First of all gauri is alive and secondly it's mad not mental..

Rudra: O, concentrate on my feelings not my grammar!!

Anika jumped onto the conversation from behind...

Anika: yeh itna hans  kyun  raha hain!!
( why is he laughing that much!!)

Rudra: Mental!!!

Om: Shut up rudra!!

Anika: Om talk to him!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Precap: Maahir shocked oberois!!
              Back to oberoi Mansion!!  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Votes and comments...
Thank you!!! ♥♥