shot 12

Person: Lagta hain ki tum apne shaadi se bohot khush ho!!
( Seems like you are very happy with your marriage!!)

Om turned to see the owner of the voice..  He became angry to see her...

Omkara: Tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho riddhima??
( what are you doing here riddhima??)

Riddhima neared him and stood on front of him..

Riddhima: Gussa hone se pehle ek baar meri baat suno.. Pls Om.
( Before you become angry, listen to me once... Pls Om.)

Om: Jaldi bolo!!
( Say it quickly!!)

Riddhima: Om, shaadi ke din, kisi ne mujhe maar kar behosh kiya tha woh bhi andhere main.. Main uska chehra nahin dekh paya.. I know tumhein lagta hain ki main bhaag gayi thi lekin agar mujhe bhaagna hi hota toh main waapas kyun aati!!
( Om, on the day of wedding Someone made me unconscious and that's too in darkness... So i couldn't see who he was.. I know you think that i elope from the wedding but if i had to elope why would i come back!!)

Om gets into thought when all of a sudden, Riddhima hugged him..

Riddhima: I love you Om,, Pls om belive me!!

Om was hell confused. He didn't hug riddhima back.. He didn't know what to do, how to react.. This scene was noticed by Gauri and she had heard their conversation. She gets teary but then she decided to be strong and came to face them..

Gauri: Sir!!

Riddhima break the hug and face Gauri.. Om stares gauri in confusion while gauri looked at him with pain..

Riddhima: I guess mujhe chalna chahiye!!
( I guess i should go!!)

Riddhima left from there.. While omkara and gauri were silent.. Gauri decide to break the silence.

Gauri: Sir, riddhima...

Omkara: Not Now gauri!!

Om left from there while gauri was thinking about their relationship and riddhima.. The rest of the day, they didn't talk to each other.. And now it was time to return home..

Om: Gauri chalo!!
( Let's go gauri!!)

Gauri nodded.. The car drive was a silent one..

Om POV:

Maine confirm toh kar diya ki riddhima sach bol rahi thi.. Par main ab karun Kya.. Gauri se bhi shaadi kar li maine.. Agar main gauri ko chod dun, toh gauri ke saath bura hoga aur agar main gauri ke saath rehunga toh riddhima ke saath bura hoga.. God main kya karoon!!

( I'd confirm that riddhima is saying the truth but.. But what shall I do.. I've married gauri... If i left gauri, then it will be unjust to her and if i stay gauri then it will be unjust with riddhima.. God what should i do!!)

Gauri POV:

Main sir aur riddhima ke beech aayi hoon.. Pyaar main karti hoon sir se par sir toh riddhima...se pyaar karta hain.. Main itni selfish nahin ho sakti!! Mujhe hi kuch karna hoga!!

( I've come between sir and riddhima... I love sir but sir.. love riddhima... I can't be selfish!! I need to do something!!)

They reached home. Om was about to say something but gauri left from there.. Om sigh and followed her inside.. Shivika, ruvya and anika , shivaay was having their dinner when they entered..

Shivaay: Tum log aa gaye!! Join us for dinner..
( You guys have come!! Join us for dinner..)

They nodded and join them. They were all chit chatting except rikara who were lost in their thoughts... Shivaay noticed them.

Shivaay: Sab kuch theek hain Om??
( Is everything alright Om??)

Om: Haan..
( Yes..)

Gauri: Woh mera dinner ho gaya, main room main jaa rahi hoon!!
( My dinner is done, I'm going in my room!!)

They nodded and gauri left from there.. After a while om also went in room and foung gauri asleep on the bed on her side.. He chuckled remembering the kick he got..

He went and took a shower.. And coming out he laid beside gauri.. Thinking something, he went closer to gauri and back hugged her and slept hugging her..

Om POV:

Main tumhaare saath kuch galat nahin hone dunga!! Maine tum se shaadi ki hain aur main yeh rishta nibhaounga!!

I won't let anything wrong happen to you !! I married you and I'll fulfil my duties toward you!!

Thinking about their future, he smiled and dozed off unaware that he was falling for her.

Precap: Gauri decide to leave Om. Will om stop her??

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you!!
Vote and comment..