shot 27

Tauji take the oberois along with him to his mansion... During the voyage, the Oberois and Tauji gel well along... They were laughing along, cracking jokes while entering into the mansion...

On the other side, gauri was sitting with her "so called fiancé". She was trying to laugh on his c grade joke.. She sensed something familiar but ignored it.. Fed up with his fiancé, she excused herself and went into the kitchen..

At the same moment, the oberois entered with Tauji.. He introduced Aman to the Oberois.. Omkara almost broke Aman's hand while doing handshake..

Tauji was praising them.. Hearing  tauji's voice, gauri came out only to be shocked  and she dropped the glass of water.. Everyone attention was on Gauri..

Gauri: Aap sab ??
( You all ??)

Anika(act) : Tum humein jaanti ho??
( You know us??)

Gauri(confused): Huh...

Tauji: Gauri, kya tu inn sab ko jaante ho!!
( Gauri, Do you know them!!)

Gauri ( scared): Ji..woh..

Rudra: Off course jaanti hain.. Bhabhi hain mer..
( Off course she knows us.. she is my sis-in-la...)

Bhavya stomped on his feet while others gave him an angry glare including Gauri..

Rudra: Mazaak tha...Haso sab!!
( It was joke... you all should laugh!!)

They gave him  "tera kuch nahin ho sakta" look..

Tauji ignored Rudra and looked at gauri waiting for her answer...

Gauri: Tauji... main inn sab ko nahin jaanti!! Woh toh main ... haan main puch rahi thi yeh ko yeh sab kaun hain!!
( Uncle.. i don't know them!! Actually i was ... yaa i was asking that who are they!!)

Tauji: Ohh to yeh baat hain!!
( Ohh this is the matter!!)

Gauri nodded and take a glance at Omkara who was smiling at her..

She quickly remove her gaze from him... Aman decided to take his leave from there.. He took tauji blessings and went near gauri.. He hugged her.. Gauri was shocked while Omkara was fuming in anger... He just so wanted to go and separate them... He would have done that only if shivaay wasn't not holding him..

Aman left... Tauji asked Gauri and Avni to show the Oberois their room... They nodded obediently and took them to their respective room... Gauri was sort of avoiding Omkara... She deliberately send Avni with him and she slyly went into her room...

Gauri's room:

Gauri: Yeh sab yahaan kyun aaye hain?? Agar tauji ko by chance kuch bhi pata chalega nah to woh hum sab ko maar dalenge!!
( Why did they come here?? If uncle to know something by chance then he will kill us!!!)

Gauri was lost on her own thought when she felt someone gaze on her.. She followed the gaze only to find her angrykara looking at her.. His eyes were burning in anger.. Gauri looked at him in horror.. It is the first time she saw Omkara that much angry..

Omkara literally banged the door loudly and locked the door from inside.. Gauri looked at him in horror. He neared gauri while gauri took step back until her back hit her wall...

Omkara: Sirf mera haq hain tumpar Ok!!
( It's only me who has right on you Ok!!)

------------------------------------------------
Finally got time to update!!
I know it's a little boring update..

Do vote and comment!!♥