mnj ch1

juliannne's

"Huwhattttt??!" I totally cannot believe this.

"You heard me Julia. Rose asked me if you can tutor her son, Dave, for the upcoming finals."

Dave? As in Dave- the ever war freak and leader of a fraternity and handsomely hot jerk?

I did not actually say that, right?

Well, nung huli ko syang nakita last Christmas, he's undeniably cute and handsomely hot. Urggh!

"Pero ma, hopeless case na sya. Even miracle can't make him pass that exam"

Sorry for being mean pero totoo naman ung sinabi ko eh. There was no way Dave would pass the finals with just 2months preparation.

Ako, for 4 years, puro ako aral. E sya? I don't know. Maybe drinking, partying or punching someone's face. Wooh..Don't want to even think about it.

"Of course, sinabi ko naman sakanya un. Maybe that's why she was so convinced that only you can make him pass. Sinabi ko naman na sakanya na baka di ka pumayag e. Pero Julia, you know how persistent she is. And nobody, as in nobody can resist her once she used that charm of her. You understand that, right?"

Tama naman si Mama. Wala naman talagang nakakaresist sa convincing power ni Tita Rose. She's just too sweet and charming.

Di namin kamag-anak si Tita Rose. She just happened to be the wife of my dad's best friend and also my mom's coworker.

Tito Ben was my dad's best friend since God knows when. Sobrang close lang talaga ang mga Alvarez saming mga Castillo. Actually, ung mga parents lang namin ang close. Pero kaming mga anak, hindi.

May dalawa silang anak. Si Dave at si Emman.

"Pero ma, ayo-"

di na ako pinatapos ni mama sa pagsasalita.

"You want a sound proof room right? Rose was more than willing to provide you the money for the soundproofing."

"No way!"

Pangarap ko yun. Gusto ko talagang magkaron ng soundproof room.

Bakit?

Music geek kasi ako. Gusto kong matutunan lahat ng musical instrument.

Kapag may soundproof na ang room ko, makakatugtog na ako anytime na gustuhin ko.

Si Daddy naman kasi eh. Pagbibigyan lang daw akong magsoundproof room ako pag sariling pera ko ang gagamitin ko. And that is pag may work na ko. Nag iipon naman na ako kaso maliit pa lang talaga ung naiipon ko eh. TT.TT

"Phone her if you want"

Yun nga ang ginawa ko. After of hours of convincing, yeah, I was convinced.

Oh Dave I am so gonna kill you and your handsome face if you don't cooperate with me.

As you can sense, we're not close, we're just civil. It just so happen that our parents were like family. But that doesn't give us the obligation na maging magkaibigan din. No pressure at all.

And so, nandito ako sakanila at hinihintay ang pagdating nya.

Bakit kaya wala pa sya?

We were attending the same school so i know for the fact na dapat nandito na sya.

Oh well, he might be doing his stuff- you know, maybe punchi- my thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of no other than...

"Dave! Bakit ngayon ka lang huh? Di ba sinabi ko sayo na ngayong gabi na magsisimula ung tutorial lesson mo? Kanina ka pa nya hinihintay!"

"Not now mom. Kakarating ko lang- O Julie? Anong ginagawa mo dito" His explanation was interrupted when he noticed me on their sofa. Shocked was written all over his face. I thought I saw something else from his face aside from shock, but it was gone before I even recognized what it is. Wait! He called me Julie. Nobody dared to call me Julie. It was always been Julia or Julianne or Ms. Castillo. He's the first one to call me by that nickname.

"E kasi---" Di ko alam yung sasabihin ko sakanya. Di ko kasi ineexpect na di pa sinasabi sakanya ni Tita Rose eh.

"Honey, she will be the one tutoring you."

"Huwhatttt??!" see? Pareho kami ng reaksyon..

"You heard me honey. We've already talked about the setting. Pupunta sya dito ng 6pm or ikaw ang pupunta sakanila. Basta you're tutorial session will be every 6pm. And you can also meet every saturdays"

"Saturdays?! But mom alam mo namang umaalis ako every saturday di ba?"

"Yeah. But not until you pass the finals. Now, go to your room and start the tutorial session with Julia", she ordered.

"Ugh. Whatever mom. You're being so uncool."

Dave hurriedly made his way to his room which was, surprisingly, located in the attic.

"You roomed in the attic?" I asked while making myself comfortable on his couch.

"No Julie. This is the basement." he answered, sarcastically. Humiga sya sa bed nya.

Infairness naman sa room nya. Maayos at malinis. It was stuffed with a lot of things, guy's things- basketball, for men's magazines, and other stuffs. They were neatly organized.

May mga academic books din sya sa study table nya. Halatang di pa nagagamit o nabubuklat man lang. Bago pa rin kasi ung itsura eh. Poor books.

"Yeah. Sabi ko nga. Ok. Let's start this now. Why don't we start with the Algebra?" I suggested happily. Note the sarcasm there.

Without waiting for his reply, I looked for the test materials inside my bag. That would be my strategy on this tutorial- I will have him answered the test materials that I will prepare personally then saka namin idi-discuss yung answer.

"No Sweetie. I have a better idea."

Tumayo sya mula sa pagkakahiga then pulled me from the couch and forcedly lied me down on his bed. He placed himself on my top and kissed my cheek.

And whispered huskily on my left ear "Why dont we start with the sex education Julie? Let's have SEX"