34 ↬ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

[a/n] 

[a/n] 

i just realized how confused i am about the haikyuu timeline IMSORRY. this is a fanfic anyways BUT pls just ignore the first parts, when y/n first appeared. in this current time, the interhigh tournament hasnt happened yet. so yeah basically the timeline is messed up but lets ignore that. also-

warning: sliggghht nsfw

˗'ˏ chapter 34 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓.

The girl was trudging home, reminiscing the events that afternoon. 

"What did you idiots do?" Daichi's voice boomed, glowering at his beaten up teammates. He was worried, of course he was. They were missing for a few good hours, none of them responding to hiscalls and when they came back, they looked like they were ran over by a truck.

But as he checked and realized that none of them have any serious injuries, he let his angry dad mode activate. He glared at Asahi. "Asahi... You're the oldest. I expected better from you." The ace flinched.

"Ahh, Daichi! I'm sure they have an explanation for it. Let's hear them out!" Suga insisted, his gentle voice having dangerous edge to it as he smiled. His smile would have been comforting if it weren't so terrifyingly forced. They never realized that the silver haired setter could get scarier than their captain. 

Ukai sighed. Though skipping practice and getting into a fights was wrong, he understood that it must've been necessary. He got himself into fights back then too. "Oi, seriously, both of you. You're scaring them too much, let them talk." He turned to them. "Who did you guys even fight anyways? Who started it? Did you win?" 

"C-Coach, don't encourage them!"

They looked at each other, silently asking which one of them was brave enough to respond. The girl, feeling indebted to them, stepped forward. "We went against a group of thugs. And... I was the one who was responsible for it. Gomenasai! I insisted on the fight so punish me as you will!" she bowed.

They stared at the girl in awe. They knew it wasn't entirely her fault and yet- 

"No! It was me Daichi-san! I'm her senpai and I should be guiding them but I encouraged them. It's not their fault! I'm sorry!"

"No, not Ryu, it was me! I was the one who picked the fight, so punish me instead!"

"Yeah, yeah. It's all their fault."  Tsukishima sniggered.