38 ↬ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

[a/n]

[a/n]

very, very long and possibly boring chapter ahead. also i wrote this while sleep deprived so-

like seriously. it's 2am and i didnt proof read this and this chapt is practically drabble. Drabble, is that even a word?

am publishing this then heading straight to dreamland bye-

˗'ˏ chapter 38ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄.

Tsukishima was silently plotting the murder of L/n Y/N in his head. You have no idea how much he would love to strangle the girl to death.

A slightly kinky way to die but- meh.

The blonde was dragging his body down from the treacherous mountain, bleeding and bruised. His feet were scraping against the ground, creating a rough sound as a wave of exhaustion hit him. What happened back then was simply the worst thing he had ever experienced.

An absolute nightmare.

And to think that he'd have to do that every day- "Tch."

He was nearing the clearing where Y/N was, but the sight made him want to go crawling back up. The H/C demon slayer was standing in the middle of the clearing, exhaustion written all over her face as she violently danced to Gangnam style.

It was hilarious as it was revolting.

They made eye contact, Y/N tasting his presence. Tsukishima glared, making sure to express all of his hate in that single look.

"How was your. . . hike?" she panted out when he reached her, not stopping her dance. If you could even call it that. The girl was drenched in sweat, her face scrunched up and looking like she crawled from hell to back. But he was too damn angry to ask about it.

'How was his hike? How was his hike?! '

"Fucking fantastic."

Her eyes flickered to his, a teasing smile painting in her lips before she gasped dramatically.

Probably not the best idea. When she gasped, she accidentally broke off the breath she was practicing, causing a sharp pain to pierce through her lungs and spread all over her body. It felt like she was on fire. She spasmed, falling on her knees and gasping for breath.

Tsukishima rushed to her side, face morphing into distress as the girl fell into a wheezing fit beside him. He had no idea what was going on. Instead, he placed his slender hand on her back, gently rubbing it in hopes of comforting her. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't worried sick. Her eyes darted to him, Y/N letting out a shuddering breath before she smiled weakly and teased him.