09 ↬ 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤

[a/n]

[a/n]

this dumbass keeps forgetting to add the sword in descriptions. so just pretend that i did lol. you also wear it similar to rin okumura from blue exorcist (he wears it in his back i think) when you're not demon hunting.

˗'ˏ chapter 9 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍."

I glared at the tall ravenette in front of me, cursing him for his poor taste. He glared back, not backing down from his poor life decisions. "Boke! Yours is worse. I never thought you were like this."

"Haah? I'm the one at fault? I'm not the one that likes plain boring milk." That pissed him off.

"The plain one is delicious! Chocolate is worse! It's too sweet."

"Oi! What do you mean? It's delicious! Your poor life decisions is showing, Bakayama!" I stuck my tongue out at him and to my surprise, he did too. 

"Whatever." he growled then walked away.

"Hey don't walk away, you disrespectful piece of -!"

➽───────────────❥

Some of the team were practicing at the gym during lunch, including me. Though they wanted me to join, I should still tested if I was fit to play. I didn't mind, and their coach also insisted on it. So I'll be playing in a practice match later for them to asses my skills.

"Don't worry, Y/N-san. I'm sure you'd ace the test." Noya reassured me. "Yep! Thank you senpai." And just like that he blew a fuse. 

"S-Say it again!" 

"Senpai?"

"Again!"

"Senpai!"

"Muahahaha! One more time!"

"Senpai!!"

They're in sync..!

The others found this exchange amusing. Even Kageyama smirked in amusement but he quickly shook it off, reminding himself that he was still mad at you. 

"Oi Kageyama! Why are you giving Y/N-chan a constipated look?" Hinata asked. "Boke!"

Wait he's still mad?

I glared back at him and adjusted the sword on my back. After Oyakata-sama convinced the school to give me permission to bring it, on the condition to never draw it, I always carried the nichirin on my back. 

I walked towards him, still glaring then quickly bent down to pick the ball beside him on the floor, making sure that the hilt hit his face. 

"Ara~ Gomen! I didn't mean to. I have trouble seeing people with poor taste." I snickered. 

The team was quietly laughing at a distance, yet at the same time wondering what happened between the two.

"You're so petty!" the setter yelled aggressively while holding his aching cheek.

"Haaah? I wasn't even mad at you anymore. But you were glaring at me! You're pettier! Pettier, that's a word right?" I glanced at Yamaguchi and he nodded, giving me a thumbs up.

"You're so small!"

"Oi! Don't include my height!"

"Small! Small! Small!"

They were holding themselves back from bursting out of laughter. The two reminded them of children quarreling. 

"If you don't stop I'll tell everyone about-"

She was cut off when Kageyama put his hands on her mouth, silencing her. 

"Shut up." he growled in her ear. She gently held Kageyama's wrist and put it away. 

"O-Oi." she said meekly, looking away. The setter realized what he did and looked away too, blushing like crazy. 

"Hm? What's happening here?" the silver head third year butted in, smiling menacingly. "Break it up! Break it up!" the two second years screeched, separating the two.

"Oi, oi! What's with the ruckus." a guy with blonde dyed hair with black roots grumbled, picking at his ears.

"Coach!"

Their coach eyed the unfamiliar girl at the gym skeptically, his first thought about her was her height. I wonder if it will affect her play. (sorry if you're tall lol, im 155 cm and i cant imagine writing in the pov of someone tall)

The girl's first thought about him though was Damn, he kinda hot

They stared at each other for a while until Ukai spoke up. 

"You're kinda short."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

a/n

andd that's another wrap. i feel like i haven't updated a while lol. thanku for the over 500 reads! also online classes is being a bitch, and im positive my teachers are competing which among them can make us break down first lol. i might not update as often but im still pushing for 2 chapts a week, possibly more. 

stay safe, and stay alive.