35 ↬ 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦

˗'ˏ chapter 35 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 35 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇.

The sun was at its peak, the rays of heat drilling into her skull, intensifying her anger as she trudged down the streets. In short it was fucking hot and she was fucking mad.

She didn't even know where she was going, didn't even care. All she knew right now was that she was furious with the bird she was currently strangling. 

Her hands were wrapped around Yuka's neck, the bird shaking, begging for mercy. No. Her mercy for him was spent. What he did was the last straw and today, she was finally, finally going to kill him.

"Y/N, Y/N please!! It's not what it looks like! " he wailed. Her grip around his neck tightened, making the feathers around it puff. "C-Caw! Stop-! "

"It's not what it looks like?! Keep saying that you... you- cocksucker!! "

Yuka nipped at her hands, one last attempt at freedom. The girl barely flinched. "Let me go! Let me gooo!! It's not my fault you're virgin! "

She stopped walking, trying to contain herself, trying to calm down. 'Don't kill him. Don't kill him DO NOT-'

Kasugai crows were supposed to be trained, well-mannered birds that serves and respects their demon slayers. She was starting to believe that Yuka was a stray.

Why? Yesterday, after making sure Tsukishima wasn't that injured, she went back to the clubroom, remembering that she left her bag and supposed sleeping crow inside. One of the things that made Yuka slightly more tolerable was that unlike other Kasugais, he prefers to be with her than to just fly around. When he wasn't off to missions of his own, the crow would be found by her side.

It was sweet but usually annoying.

He'd usually be inside her bag or some place near her. Yuka was with her everywhere. Always nagging, teasing, and annoying the shit out of her. Hell, it was so bad that she started to write bullshit letters to Sanemi just to get the crow off her back.

Yesterday though, was more than just the typical annoyance. When she went to retrieve her bag, she was still overly flustered with Tsukishima that she didn't even care that her bag seemed heavier. This morning she found out why.

Yuka, sweet, annoying Yuka, that may or may not be killed tonight, screwed a bird inside her bag.

She was livid.

"You horny little- Quit thrashing around! I'll pluck your feathers off one by-"

"Animal abuse! Animal abuse!! Help! "