32 ↬ 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫

[a/n]

[a/n]

i didn't edit this so there may be stiff and grammatically horrible parts. be warned

˗'ˏ chapter 32 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!"

It was early in the morning, the sky still dim. The demon slayers were making their way towards Karasuno, the three insisting to walk her there. Though they'd be staying in Miyagi, they wouldn't be attending school. Instead they will be going on missions. She still wasn't sure if that's a good thing or not.

"Yeah let's pretend you're actually literate Inosuke." "Oof-" They stifled their laughter when they heard him growl. 'Shit.' Before the boy could pig assault her she ran, dashing towards the school. "Hold him back for me! I'll see you guys tonight!"

➽───────────────❥

She was strolling the halls to her classroom, pleased that she was actually early. The girl was usually late, always dashing towards her class, chasing the time before the bell rings. But now that sweet, responsible Tanjiro is there to wake her up, that won't be happening anytime soon. 

She touched the tips of her hair, irked when she was reminded that it was now short. Her H/C hair was now above her shoulders. It's not that it was bad, she could even say it looks wonderful on her. It was just... different to see. 

There were barely any people at school yet, the unusually quiet and deserted rooms giving off a surreal aura. She rose a brow when she neared her classroom, surprised to taste the presence of Kageyama inside. She slid the door open quietly.

He was standing at the far end of the classroom, his back to her as he tied the window curtains. She studied him. His uniform was stretching with his movements, outlining his sculpted back. 'Hot... wait, what? ' She shook her head. Her eyes trailed to the window sill, sniggering when she noticed a milk box on top of it. You'll never see the day Kageyama misses drinking his milk. The boy started grumbling, complaining about how difficult the curtains were. It was an endearing sight. 

She walked over quietly, the boy now reaching over the box of milk when she poked his sides. "Boo." He flinched. He whipped his head to her in surprise, dropping his milk as his face sported a bewildered look.

"B-Boke! Don't do that!"

She laughed at his now scowling expression, taking note of the fisted hands by his side. She sat on one of the tables, hands against it. "You stuttered. Aww did I scare you?" she grinned. His scowl turned into a pout, poking her sides in revenge. She jerked back. Kageyama raised his brows at her. "You're ticklish?"