24 ↬ 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

[a/n]

[a/n]

I DONT THINK KAGEYAMA WOULD EVER THINK LIKE THIS AND IM SOSORRY BUT IWANNA DO IT LIKE THIS

˗'ˏ chapter 24 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

For some reason, everything about her seems to be so much better. The lovely tone of her voice, significantly more pleasing whenever she says his name. Her giggles, the adorable little snorts she emit whenever trying to hold back her laughter. And her smile. Oh god her smile.

In his eyes, she was near glowing every single time, her being the epitome of beauty. Her soft-looking red lips, her playful E/C eyes. And that point in her body that dips into the curve of her waist and rises into her hips. He wondered what it would be like if he ran his hands through them, her soft looking skin against his slightly calloused hands and-

His eyes widened in horror. No. There was no way he just had thoughts about her like that. He brought his hands up to his face, covering the blush making its way into it.

Though he was aware that he liked the girl he didn't know until recently that he'd also start thinking about her like that.

He didn't really hate it, not at all. But sometimes it was too much for him. Especially when you were around. His mind unconsciously wandered to the memory of you tangled in Oikawa's arms, making him scowl. There's also that. He wanted to ask you why you were in that position but he didn't want to seem too forcing. Not that he cared or anything.

The two of you were currently in class, sitting bored through a lecture, barely listening. The girl sighed. Then she glanced at Kageyama, noticing that he was staring at her for quite sometime now. She smiled at him only for the setter to quickly drag his attention back to the board. She frowned at this.

'For Obama's sake, what did I do now? Last time he was this mad was when I stole a milk box from his bag.'

She glared at him. The girl was petty and she was aware of it. She really wanted to ignore him back but decided against it. Instead she'll confront him later, slightly afraid that she did something seriously wrong.

➽───────────────❥

They were climbing the stairs, both of them making their way towards the rooftop to eat, silent save for the boy's footsteps. He took note of how she was walking, featherlight footsteps barely making a sound. The girl had a lollipop on her mouth, the sight of it becoming more and more frequent. She was using it to replace her mask, its sweet taste enough to obscure the unpleasant ones. After a while she decided to break the silence by annoying him. "Bakayama." He ignored her.

"Bakayamaa."

"Bakaayamaa~"

"Ba-ka-ya-maa."

"Bakabakaya-"

"What is it?!" he said, exasperated. She stared at him for a long time, stopping at the landing. Then she said- "I didn't tell you since you were ignoring me but your fly is open and I think it's cute how you have pink underwear." His eyes widened as he hastily pulled the zipper up, face burning in embarrassment.

"Boke! Why didn't you tell me earlier!" His face was red, wanting nothing more than to run away and hide out of humiliation.

"You were ignoring me so I didn't think you'd listen." He growled at her and put her in a headlock, the girl letting him. 'Wow he's really in for gender equality, putting a girl in headlock.' she thought with a chuckle. "My lollipop's gonna fall you dumbass!"

The demon slayer didn't really mind though, actually delighted that they were somewhat back to normal. She was gripping his arms, giggling uncontrollably.

After awhile and Kageyama still didn't stop, she started to get annoyed as her uniform was getting crinkled. In one swift motion she whipped her hand behind him, bending it to grip his face. His hold loosened and she broke free from it.

She smirked at him triumphantly, making him scowl. Kageyama charged at the girl, she in turn charging back. They ended up roughhousing, laughing as they did. The girl jumped at him, making him stumble back. He closed his eyes, bracing himself for the impact on his head. Instead of the cold floor, warm hands caught it, the girl using them to cushion his fall.

He was panting while she only chuckled. He took note of their position. She was straddling his waist, her body leaning and almost on top of him as her hands were behind his head, the stick of the lollipop poking at his chest. He glanced at her skirt that rode up, exposing the smooth skin beneath.

He stared at that spot, then to her face. Her warm breath was fanning his neck, making him shiver. He glanced at her thighs again, wanting nothing more than to act out on his desires, feel her skin against his.

He shook those thoughts out of his head, shame filling him. 'She'll be disgusted if she finds out I think of her like that.' He got up into a sitting position, making the girl slide into his lap, still straddling him. His hands were behind his back against the cold floor, supporting his body. (i think this is too much omomomo)

"Wow this is intimate." the H/C girl began. He became flustered. "You jumped at me!" "Well you're the idiot that fell!"

He turned his head away. 'For you.'

"So why is the king mad at me?" "Don't call me that! And... I wasn't mad at you."

She snorted. "Could've fooled me." He glared at her. ' I can't just tell you that I like you or whatever.' The girl's presence flusters him and he simply couldn't handle it. Then there's also that image of you tangled in Oikawa's arms that keeps plaguing his mind.

He wants to hold back from asking, not wanting to seem interested. But he really couldn't help it. "Are you and Oikawa a thing?" he muttered, turning away while pouting.

She stared at him blankly. Then she laughed. "OI BAKAYAMA! BAKAYAMA REALLY SUITS YOU!" "Forget it! Forget that I asked!" he hissed.

"Bakayama, you dumbass, we literally just met that day. He was just... really gloomy that's all." His gaze softened, relief evident in his features. She was just comforting him. "Scared someone's gonna take me away?" she teased.

He became flustered again. "Hah? Why would I care?" "You technically just said you did!"

"I didn't!"

"That still counts!"

They started bickering, playfully arguing with each other. It was normal for them to, their arguments a sign that everything was back to normal between them, a sign that everything was alright.

~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

okay i'll admit, i was slightly 𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔢 when i wrote this

TELL ME IF ITS TOO MUCH I'LL TRY TO AVOID SCENES LIKE THESE

and i feel like there's too much kageyama,, imma insert sum others soon. tell me which characters you want to see more!

also i was so tired so i uploaded late

once again i demand you people to STAY SAFE AND DRINK WATER REGULARLY (cuz we're thirsty hoes and we need it)