Chapter 1

Picture of Karla Hill above. :)

"Come on, Karla" Kayla, my best friend said.

"I'm not going" I said to her. Kayla was trying to convince me to join our other friends to go to a party tomorrow night.

"Girl, you need to go out more and find a guy."

"No I don't" I said back.

Kayla always told me that I was a beautiful girl and it's true. But whenever a guy asked me out. I'd turn them down. I knew they only want one thing: Sex. I knew the game. Because it happened to me two years ago. I never trusted a guy after that. Now I'm 17 and single.

"Come on. Pweease????" She said so childishly. "I'm begging on my knees in the hallway while other people is watching us."

I laughed. I decided to just give in. "Ok. Even though I might change my mind."

"Yay!" She said, happily. Maybe a little too happily.

I get a text from my phone and I looked at it. Then I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry. I'm such a-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when I looked up at the person. He was a light skinned boy with black hair. I was looking into his deep brown eyes that caught my attention.

"Klutz" I said, finishing my sentence.

"It's ok babe" he said as he grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss while sticking his tongue in my mouth. He let go and walked away, laughing, leaving me shocked.

"Umm what just happened?" Kayla said.

I shook my head. "I don't know and I don't even wanna know."

*The Next Night*

My friends Kayla, Linda, GiGi, Rita, and Dette had to put me on a black dress with boots to match and dragged me to the car. Literally. We walked inside the party and the music was loud and everyone was dancing.

"Ok girls" GiGi said "It's time to dance, get drunk and meet cute boys!" All of them cheered except for me but I laughed and shook my head.

We all sat down and they passed me a drink. They got up to dance. I sat there with my legs crossed. When I finished my Apple martini, I got up and danced a little. When I turned around, I bumped into someone.

"God, I'm really sorry, I-" I looked up and saw the same guy from yesterday.

"YOU!" I said.

"Me? What?" He said.

"You were that guy from yesterday!"

"No I wasn't. I was at home yesterday."

I stopped and saw that his eyes were green. The guy from yesterday were brown.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. You just looked like...I'm sorry."

He laughed. "It's ok, but I think I know who you're talking about. Wanna sit down?"

"Sure" I said as we sat down.

"I'm Tyler. Tyler Johnson."

"Karla Hill." We smiled.

"So about that guy? Is he your twin?" I said.

"Yep. His name's Trevor and he's got brown eyes."

"Yep. That's him."

"What did he do?"

"He kissed me out of nowhere when we bumped into each other."

"Well he is a bit...perverted."

I raised an eyebrow. "A bit?! He stuck his whole tongue in my mouth!"

"Ok a lot."

I got up. "Well, I guess I'll be going." I took a sheet of paper out of my coat and I put it in his coat pocket. "It was nice meeting you, Tyler." I smiled and walked away.

~Tyler's POV~

I looked into my coat pocket and saw her number on a piece of paper. I smiled and left with my brothers to go home. When we walked in, I saw my twin, Trevor, in the kitchen with a PlayBoy magazine.

"Hey bro, you should've came. We met some hot girls" Terry said.

Trevor smirked. "It's ok. I got plenty." I shook my head. "Did you meet someone, bro?" He asked me.

"Yeah, she said she ran into you yesterday and you kissed her."

He smirked. "I ran into one lil' chick yesterday. Long black hair, pretty face, bangin' body?"

"Hey and yes. Her name's Karla."

"Mmmm Karla. I like that name" Trevor said.

I scoffed. "You're sick."

"And the honeys are my treatment" Trevor said.

I laughed. "Night bro."

"Good night."

~Trevor's POV~

I looked back in my magazine while thinking of Karla.