Chapter 3

Picture of Trevor Johnson above. :)

*1 Week Later*

I sneaked in Tyler's room, searching for Karla's number. I turned his room upside down to find it.

I messed up his drawers, bed and closet. Until I looked in Tyler's coat pocket and saw digits.

"This must be it" I thought to myself.

"Trevor, what are you doing?" I turned around and I saw Tyler. I smirked. "Nothing. I just wanted to mess up your room."

"Come on, little bro. I know you better than that. Twin telepathy, remember?"

"Just because I'm 10 minutes younger doesn't make me your "little" brother." Tyler threw up his hands. "Ok ok, but why is my room destroyed? And what's behind your back?"

"I said nothing. Can you get off case?...Please?...Bro?" I said. I walked out as we both were watching each other. I went to my room and called Karla. It rang three times then there was an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Karla, it's Tyler."

"Oh hey Tyler. How are you?"

I laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling with one hand behind my head. "Horny."

"Trevor, I know it's you."

I laughed. "Hey babygirl."

"Can you stop calling me that?"

"Nope" I said smiling. She scoffed.

"Well I kinda figured that."

"Hey, wanna come over tonight?"

"Hmmm okay. I've got nothing else to do."

"Ok, 8:00 sounds good?"

"Ok see you then."

~Karla's POV~

We hung up. Was I starting to grow feelings for him? No way. I made another vow to never trust another guy. But he's fun to be around with. Even though he's a pervert, he's sweet and he knows how to make me laugh.

The doorbell rung. I got up and opened the door. It was Kayla.

"Hey Karla!"

"Hey girl, what's up?"

"Nothing much. Did you meet someone last week?"

"Well, kinda."

"OH MY GOD, Who is it?! Who is it?! Is it that perverted guy that kissed you?" I blushed.

"What, are you into pervs now?"

"Well I wasn't at first." We sat down. "He's sweet when he wants to be." I was smiling at the thought.

"For the first time in two years, you're falling for someone, aren't you?"

"No!"

Kayla sighed and smiled. "Yes you are. You just don't wanna admit it."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess I am scared. You know what happened in high school." Kayla hugged me. "I know, girl. I know." I looked at the time. "I gotta go. I gotta go over his house." Kayla smiled as I left. "Have fun!"

*8:00pm*

I walked up to the door in my knee black high heel boots with a violet dress on. I knocked on it and Trevor opened it. He smiled. "Hey babygirl. Looking good."

I blushed. "Thanks." He led me in and took my coat. He sat beside me and smirked. "Wanna play a game?"

"What kind of game?"

"How about truth or dare?"

I rubbed on my arm. "I don't know. I never really did like that game."

"Oh come on, it's just a game."

I sighed. "Fine. I'll go first."

"Truth or dare?" I was thinking.

"Dare."

He looked around and then smirked. "Go punch a hole in the wall." I looked at him crazy. "What the hell Trevor? Won't your brothers be mad?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "So? What you can't do it?" I looked at him. "Are you saying that I'm weak?" He smirked. "Maybe."

I walked to the wall and cracked my knuckles. Then I punched a huge hole in the wall. His mouth dropped in amazement and I smirked.

"Who's weak now?" I said as I sat down.

"Ok before we go any further, whoever doesn't do a dare will have to take off something" Trevor said.

"You're kidding me, right?" I said. He smiled. "Nope."

"Fine truth or dare?"

He was thinking. "Truth."

"Ok, every girl you meet, you sleep with them?"

"Yep" he said as he took off his shirt. When I saw his body, I was in a trance. He had a tan and a eight pack.

He smirked. "Like what you see?"

I snapped out of it. "You did that on purpose."

He laughed. "So truth or dare?"

"Ok I have two questions."

"Ok give me the first one."

"Do you like me?" I looked shocked at his words. "Excuse me?"

"I said, do you like me?"

I didn't know what to say because I was all choked up. He was looking into my eyes. "N-No."

He looked at me really close. "You're lying. I can see it in your eyes."

"No I'm not."

"Next question. Do you wanna kiss me?" My eyes widen as he smiled and came closer. I got up and start backing up. He followed me. "Well?" My back hit the wall.

"No I don't." He looked deep into my eyes. "Can you stop doing that? I don't want you to look through me."

He smirked. "You do wanna kiss me. Ok I'll give you what you want." He kissed me deeply making me weak in the knees. He broke it slowly and she looked at him.

"I have to go!" I grabbed my coat and ran out of the house.

"Karla wait!"