Chapter 11

*The Next Day*

I've been crying all day and my head hurts like crazy. It's 8:00pm. I hear a knock at the door. I get up and open it. I see Trevor leaning on the side of the doorway. He's looking down. "Babygirl..."

"Don't call me that" I said shaking my head.

"Karla please let me explain what happened. I've been wanting to tell you since two years ago." I look into his eyes and sigh. "Fine. You got 10 minutes." I leave the doorway and sits down. He comes in and stands there. I nod. "I'm listening."

He sighed. "Okay, after we made love, and you told me you were going over there by your girls..."

"Uh huh."

"Well, Ashley, she pulled me into the closet because she was desperate to have sex with me."

"Uh huh."

"She wanted to because she liked me, and mostly because she was jealous of not only you being with me, but jealous of YOU."

"Uh huh."

"So when I told her that I was in love, she started kissing me and ripping off my clothes because she didn't care, then that's when you caught us."

"Yep." We sat there in awkward silence for a minute. "Sooo do you believe me?" I shake my head. "Not one bit."

"Then what does it take for you to believe me?"

"I don't know, Trevor! You tell me! Maybe I would've believed you if you wasn't such a pervert!"

"Well I can't change that, Karla! That's just who I am! "

"Yes and that's why I love you!"

"Well, I love you too!" I slapped him and kisses him roughly.

~Trevor's POV~

I kiss her back and thinks "Finally." We slowed it down a bit and I carry her upstairs. I lay her on the bed in her bedroom. I get on top of her, then she flips us around, now she's on top. She slowly unbuttons my shirt. She feels my chest and kisses my navel all the way up to my lips.

***************************************************