Chapter 9

I sighed and look back at the diary. I pick it back up and keep on reading.

I get all cleaned up and get on fresh clothes. I throw my hair back, that is now straight, and goes into my room. I sit down on the bed and takes a deep breath. I smile to myself. I pick up my phone and called Kayla. "Hello?"

"Hey girl."

"Hey Karla. How's everything going with you and Trevor?" I smiled.

"It's all good and gravy."

"Well did you guys, you know..." Kayla clears her throat "Kiss yet?" I bit my lip and smiled at the thought. "Umm hello! Planet Earth wants you back with us Karla!" I shake it off while still smiling. I layed on my bed and said "I don't kiss and tell."

Kayla squealed through the other line. "OMG! You did! You got your first kiss! Let me call you right back!" She hangs up. I already knew what Kayla's gonna do. I get a phone call. "Hello?"

"Oh my gossssshhhh!" It was GiGi. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I got another call. "Hold on...hello?"

"Go Karla! Go! Go! Go Karla! Gone and do your thang!" That was Rita.

*Monday*

I was at my locker. "Oh come on, Trevor. Just one kiss?" I closed my locker a little for me to see. I saw Trevor and Ashley all over him. Ashley is like, the Skank Queen of the school. She's beautiful, but has some major at-ti-tide. I look in my locker in disappointment. He takes his arm of his chest and says "Sorry Ashley, but I have a girlfriend now."