Chapter 10

I've been reading for a day straight. Now I'm on the last few pages in the diary.

School was almost out for the summer and tomorrow is our last day. Our love was still growing stronger. We love each other so much, I'm going crazy. I was asleep at 8:30 because I was a little sleepy. Then I heard a knock at my window. I rubbed my eyes. I rolled over on the bed and fell off. I heard the knock again and got up.

I walked to the window and opened it. I don't see anyone. I stick my head out of the window. I laughed. "I must be that sleepy if I'm hearing things." Someone grabs my butt and said, "Maybe not." I screamed and turned around. I saw Trevor. I sighed while my hand over my chest and I punched him playfully in the arm. "Trevor, you scared me."

He smirked. "That's what I was going for."

"What are you doing here? I was sleepy."

"Keyword, 'was'."

"Yeah I WAS until you scared the living hell out of me." He laughed. "Instead of scaring you I should've said, Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair." I laughed. "Is my mother in law home?"

I smiled at his words. "Nope." He got up and goes to my dresser. He starts throwing clothes everywhere. "What the hell are you doing? If you're looking for my underwear, it's in the other drawer" I said playfully.

He pulls out a pink dress that is very pretty. "Put this on."

"Where are we going?"

"To GiGi's before summer party."

"I told her I wasn't going."

"Well you're changing your mind." He pushes me in my bathroom in my room. I tried to open it, but he locked it. I laughed sarcastically. "Very funny, Trevor. Open the door."

"Do you have on the dress?"

"No."

"Then that's my answer."

I scoffed. "Trevor, I'm not kidding."

"I'm not either."

"Yes you are."

"Ok, maybe a little." I chuckled.

"Ok, Trevor. I got the dress on."

"You're lying."

"Dammit." I sighed and put it on for real. I put on pink heels that I left in the bathroom. I knock on the door. "I've got the dress on now." He opens the door slowly and his mouth drops. I walk past him and put on my necklace and earrings.

I look at him and he's still stunned while looking at me. "Ummm, aren't you going to say something, 'cause I'm guessing you don't like me in a dress."

"Well I don't know what made you think that. You look so beautiful, babygirl." I blushed. He gave me a deep kiss. It still feels like everytime he kisses me, it's the first one. We walked to the window. He sways his hand to the right. "After you, miss."

I get out of the window, and then he did. "Just like the Rapunzel story, except I didn't climb up your hair." I giggled. "Kinda, my prince."

We got there and GiGi's house was full of people. I went in and hugged GiGi and the girls. "I thought you said you weren't coming?" GiGi asks me, looking at Trevor and smiled. "I changed my mind." We danced a little and sat down after that. I drink some punch. "Let's go upstairs" Trevor suggests. I nod and followed him upstairs to GiGi's guest bedroom.