Chapter 8

CHAPTER EIGHT

Sam, Callen, and Alexa arrive at HQ and go up to Ops to see Eric and Nell.

"Anything?" Callen asks walking up to them.

"Not much," Nell said. "Luke Benson, arrested for gang related beatings, distribution of illegal drugs, use of illegal drugs, a restraining order against him from an ex girlfriend, and a domestic affairs arrest for beating that ex girlfriend."

Sam and Callen look at Alexa.

"What?" She asked.

"Did he.." Callen started.

"No." She replied. "Never gave him a reason."

"Good." Sam said. "You would've kicked his ass either way." He smiled.

"Yup!" Alexa smiled.

Callen grinned. "Parole officer?" He asked lookin back at Nell and Eric.

"Josh Wayne, address is being sent to your phones now!" Nell replied.

"Alright. Let's go see if he can shed some light on this." Callen said and walked out. Sam and Alexa followed.

:

:

:

Kensi and Deeks pull up to Luke's house.

"Why do drug dealers always get the best houses?" Deeks asked.

"Because they're to stupid to spend their money wisely." Kensi replied.

"We should live like this." Deeks continued. "Big ol' house, great view, big yard. We deserve it more than them." He looked at Kensi.

"We do, but we don't have them so no point in whining about it." She replied and got out of the car.

"I guess you're right." Deeks sighed.

"Okay, time to find whatever it is we are looking for." He continued putting on his gloves. Kensi did the same. They walked up to the front door.

Deeks picks the lock and they walked in.

:

:

:

"Murder?" Josh questioned.

"Yes, he's our prime suspect in the case." Sam said reassuringly.

"I mean, I wouldn't put it over him, but I couldn't see him doing it." Josh says.

"Did he say anything about Lieutenant Friars or about getting some cash?" Callen asked.

"No but last time he checked in he sounded a little overexcited. I thought maybe he met someone." Josh replied.

"When was the last time you spoke?" Alexa asked.

"Four days ago believe." Josh replied.

"Okay thanks." They said and walked out of the office.

:

:

:

Once inside the house, they searched every inch.

"I don't see anything." Deeks yells from across the house.

Nothing.

"Kensi!" Deeks yells out.

"I got something!" She exclaims. He runs to the room she's in. She turns to him holding a bloody knife In her hands.

"Murder weapon?" Deeks smiles.

"I believe so!" Kensi says.

"I'll call forensics." Deeks says whipping out his phone.

"I'll just put this down." She said laying it back where she grabbed it from. She takes out her phone and calls Callen.