Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

They all stand in the middle of the boat shed. 3 guys are locked in interrogation rooms.

"The two other guys are dead." Callen says.

"Well, I'm a good shot!" Deeks replies.

"No, it was all me!" Kensi said. They laughed.

"Alright, so who do we have here?" Hetty said walking in. They all turn around.

"Luke Benson, gang member, selling encrypted data with American secrets to Iranians." Callen replies. "Atash Bahram, Iranian Intelligence. And the last guy is Hassan Nasar, also Iranian intelligence."

"And nobodies talkin." Sam chimes in.

"They will soon enough. We're extraditing them back to Iran. Their government with deal with them. They were rogue agents. We still need to know who killed our lieutenant." Hetty responded.

"Right." Callen said.

"Digging into Luke's files as you speak." Eric said popping onto the screen.

"Thanks Eric." Sam said stepping back a little from the screen.

"Eric were coming back to you now." Callen said.

"Alrighty!" Eric replied the. Clicked off the screen.

"We need to put this all together. Deeks, Kensi go to Luke's house and see if you find any evidence. Me,  Alexa, and Sam will go back to see if Eric and Nell can tell us anything from their end." Callen ordered.

"You got it." Deeks said. Him and Kensi walked out the door. Sam and Alexa walked out behind them.

"We need to find out who killed the lieutenant fast. We don't know if anyone else has this information." Hetty says as Callen heads to the door.

He nods then walks out.