Chapter 3

Callen pulls up to the bar and parks right in front. He gets out and goes around to the other side to help Alexa out. She grabs her crutches and kisses Callen on the cheek and says goodbye. Then she heads into the bar.

A bunch of people are playing pool and drinking beer. Alexa gets over to the bar.

"Hey babe." A guy sitting at the bar says.

"Hey!" Alexa says and leans over and kisses him on the lips.

"Who was that?" He says.

"An old friend of my mom checking up on me. Why you jealous Luke?" Alexa replies smirking.

"No..." Luke replies nervously.

"So anything new?" Alexa asks and sits next to him.

"Not yet." He says.

"Where's Jeremy and Ian?" Alexa asked looking around.

"On there way probably." Luke says and then takes a sip of beer. "How's the leg?"

"Doesn't hurt anymore!" Alexa replies.

"Good!" He said smiling and places the beer on the bar table."You working tonight?"

"I don't know. Probably for a little while." Alexa said checking her watch. Just then a group of guys walked in and over to Luke and Alexa.

"Hey guys. How's it going?" A tall guy with black hair said. Alexa nodded at him and he shook their hands, then sat next to Luke. "Everything's ready to go. Meeting set for tonight, 8:00 you know the place." He whispered to Luke. I listened as much as I could to get every detail.

"Alright Marco." Luke whispered back.

"Beer please!" Marco exclaimed. The older man grabbed a beer from the cooler and brought it over. "Thanks Johnny." Johnny just nodded and walked away.

"I guess we're not doing anything tonight then?" Alexa said to Luke.

Luke got a look from Marco then turned towards Alexa."Call me after work and I'll see if I'm done." He said then he got up and Marco followed along with his group of guys. They walked outside and got into a few cars and drove off.

Johnny walked over to Alexa. "You know where they're meeting?" He whispered leaning over the counter.

"No, but I can always find out my own way." She replied and took out her second phone, the one she uses to contact the agency, and sent a text to Callen with the phone number of Luke to track.

"Be careful." He whispered, then stood back straight and said loud enough for everyone to hear, but not a yelling tone. "Go home and rest, you've worked enough already I got it covered here."

"Okay, thanks Johnny. If you need help just call." Alexa said getting up from the chair. She grabbed her crutches and went to the door. She waved by to some people she knew then went outside.

She took out her phone and called Callen. "Hey come pick me up, we got some work to do." She said then hung up.