Chapter 1

At the boat shed Sam, Callen, Deeks, and Kensi have a case involving a dead marine, Lieutenant Friars, and missing encrypted classified data. FBI and NCIS are working together on this case.

"We have an informant that might be able to help." FBI agent Colby said.

"Alright bring him in. We need to find out who did this and fast ." Callen replied. Agent Colby took out his phone and made a call.

"Hey I'm going to send some NCIS people your way you tell them anything they need to know ya here me now..... Yea ok..... I know I will.... Ok they're on our way... Bye." He clicked end call and looked up at Callen.

"She is at Swifts bar always wearing a jacket just show the badge and she'll show. She's the only girl bartender there anyway." He said and walked out.

"Alright, Eric tell Deeks and Kensi to grab her and bring her here." Callen said. Eric popped up on the screen and gave a thumbs up.

"You got it sending them the info now." He said then exited from the screen.

"Let's go see the guys house. Maybe we can find out who would've killed him. And let's talk to the wife again." Callen said and started walking out.

" Sounds good." Sam said following him out.

.

.

.

Deeks and Kensi pulled into the parking lot of the bar. "Well this place looks fancy." Deeks said sarcastically.

It looked run down and needed more Than one paint job for sure. The inside was much cleaner though.

There were pool tables and eating tables and a clean bar. Nobody was really there since it was still early. Only one person eating lunch, probably.

"So, how are we doing this?" Deeks asked.

"Show our badges, that's what Eric said." Kensi replied. They went up to the bar and an older man walked over.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

They showed him their badges. "We need to speak to your bartender. She's a witness in our investigation." Deeks said.

"Yes, one sec." He replied and went through he back door. About a few seconds later he came back. "Just give her a moment." he said, then went back to cleaning the glasses.

They sat down at the bar and waited. They watched a young boy leave the employee office and head out the front door. A girl in a gray hoodie jacket and jeans came out through the bar.

"So you guys from NCIS?" She asked. Deeks and kensi turned around.

"Marty?" The girl said.

Deeks fell off his chair.

"Deeks!!! You okay?" Kensi asked trying to help him up. The girl hopped around the bar on crutches and came to help as well.

"Marty you okay?" She said as he sat back on the stool.

"Wait you know him?" Kensi said looking at Deeks.

"Alexa meet Kensi. Kensi meet Alexa, my sister." He replied.