Chapter 31 | Halloween Party Part 1

Blake

"You fucking asshole!" Patricia punched Justus as he laughed, removing the ghostface mask he snuck up on her with to scare her. The prop knife he had on her neck also got retreated, while she shot daggers at him with her eyes.

If looks could kill, she'd do a way better job than the plastic knife he was holding.

"Sorry, Pat," my best friend chuckled. "Just got the package and wanted to try it on."

"Yeah, yeah." She then turned to me. "I need you to get out."

I raised a brow at her. "You're kicking me out of my own room?"

"I'm kicking you both out," she clarified as she bounced her eyes between Justus and I. "My roommate is sleeping, so I can't take Nicole to my room to change and get ready."

"Change in the bathroom."

Her eyes turned to slits as she glared at me, hands on her hips. Here we go. "Can't you be a gentleman for once?"

Nicole snorted from her spot on the bed and pretended it was a sneeze when I looked over at her, rubbing under her nose as she sniffled. Keeping up the act that she was innocent, she met my eyes and smiled, going back to her book as if nothing even happened.

If Pat and Justus weren't here, I would've attacked her with tickles until it turned sexual. Slowly putting my hands up her shirt as she tried her best to get out of my grasp.

Clearing my throat, I turned to walk out of the room. Maybe it was best not to think about that while my sister was around.

Justus followed after me as Patricia waved goodbye at us, setting the box she brought with her on Nicole's bed.

• • •

The moment Justus said he didn't feel like drinking tonight, I went straight for the bar and downed my first three shots, happy that I wouldn't have to babysit anyone.

If I got fucked up, it wouldn't be a problem because all I had to do was go to my room. It was my house anyway, I could do whatever the fuck I wanted.

It was a bit annoying having to lift the ghostface mask every time I wanted to drink anything. But one thing was forsure, the ladies were eating it up.

Crazy how many girls had a mask kink. And kind of weird. But hey, who was I to judge.

Lifting the mask to the top of my head, I checked the time on my phone as I took another swig from the red solo cup in my hand, frowning at how late it already was. It wasn't strange for Patricia to be late, therefore it wasn't weird for Nicole to be late, but they were really running late this time.

Unless they were already here and I just hadn't noticed. It didn't help that I didn't even know what the fuck they were wearing. Patricia didn't want to tell me what they ended up picking. Said it would be a surprise.

I hated surprises.

My eyes scanned around the room of masked or heavily painted faces, and was only left more confused. How the fuck was I supposed to find them if what they chose to wear required a mask.

It was like a game of Where's Waldo: level extreme.

Deciding it was best to text and ask if they were here yet, I unlocked my phone to text Nicole. Since I knew Patricia would only snap at me for being impatient. Anyone would be impatient when she took that long for everything.