Chapter 22

Okay so real talk a second- I completely fell out of love with this book and just writing in general, but I sat and looked at the same 300 words for literally over a month and tried to force myself to write but it didn't work. I felt like I was just letting you all down.

Buttttt I finally have, thanks to rxmqnvff who has been amazing as always. I've managed to get re motivated and written this chapter (with a whole lot of input from allie) and planned the next few so I'm not disappearing again.

Enjoy

Lizzie's POV

"Where's our darling niece!" MK's voice echoes through the entryway. I look at Alexa and she gives me a little smile before quickly painting on a bigger one... I don't like how easy that was for her. I shrug it off for now as she goes to greet them and hypocritically do the same.

"I'm here too, y'know!" I joke as I join them all in the foyer. Alexa is being squished in between them both, just about still breathing. "We know but you're not as important anymore." Ashley deadpans. I stand with an exaggerated shocked face which eventually turns into a pout until my sisters break.

"Okay, okay we've missed you too Liz stop pouting and join us." I take my victory and go over to join the cute little group hug. "We bought a mix of things so I hope you guys are hungry, we've got so much to tell you two about." MK tells us as we break apart, I lead us through to the kitchen and get some plates for everyone.

We all dish up our food and the twins start to tell us about Fashion week. As always they absolutely killed it, they work so hard I'm so unbelievably proud of them both. I tell them about our situation at work and how we're on a little bit of a break right now but it shouldn't be too long until we're back filming. They're always trying to get a spoiler out of me and for the first time they turn to Alexa but she feeds them nothing.

"Ugh you two are so annoying" Ash groans as she pretends to snatch the teriyaki noodles from my hand. Alexa giggles at her aunt's childishness which makes me feel so warm, I've missed her laughter filling the house. We high five in solitude just to rub it in a little more.

"So what's next, Aunties? Another runway?" Alexa surprisingly asks, bringing the conversation back to their company, The Row. "Well... we've decided we're going to make your mom's dress for the premiere!" MK answers with the biggest smile. That makes me so excited, their clothes are stunning and I'd be honoured to wear them.

I zone out a little bit thinking about the premiere, I wonder if Alexa would want to come with me... probably not. I get super anxious as it is and I don't know how I feel about people taking her picture. It's a lot and we've been really lucky so far not to encounter the press. I'm not sure I want to start now.

"We've started doing the first draft of designs for Harry's homecoming tux, he's going to look amazing!" Ash exclaims, I snap back in and look at Alexa, noticing the fake smile from a mile off. I know she hasn't spoken to him for a while and she's nervous about getting in touch again.

"He'll love whatever you make because it's from the two of you!" She compliments back matching their tone, I just hope they don't see through it. "So what did you make of your month at school Alexa?" Ash finally asks the inevitable question. I glance at my daughter and reach under the table to hold her hand, giving it a little squeeze to know I'm here.

She squeezes back "Um, it was okay but I don't think mainstream school is for me, it's not easy being an Olsen around people who have worshipped you guys since they were little." She manages to get out convincingly.