Chapter 10

Scarlett's POV

"Take 15 everyone and we'll move on to Cap's scene." Joe Russo announces as we all grab a drink. We've just finished a pretty crucial scene with most of us in it and it took forever.

I love days when we're all on set together, but it can be a nightmare when someone... usually one of the boys, decide to break character and make jokes. At least the gag reel will be hilarious.

"Scarlett my dear, did you decide if Rose would be joining us tomorrow night?" Robert asks, appearing next to me. It's our monthly get together tomorrow and I've been considering wether or not to bring Rose or not. I know she'd be fine and probably stay with Alexa the entire time, but it ends up lasting pretty late into the night and she'll get grumpy.

"I've got a babysitter for her, little madam and late nights don't agree with each other." I explain as Lizzie joins us. She squeezes herself in between Robert and I, wrapping an arm around each of us.

"Hey." She greets us casually. Lizzie has been in the goofiest mood today, a lot of the laughter has been her and Evans. I'm not complaining her laugh is amazing, but it does mean we've had to restart scenes numerous times.

"Is our lovely Alexa joining us at some point today?" Robert asks, Lizzie just shakes her head no. "She's at a friends house, I'll pick her up later." She replies casually. Robert is called through to have his makeup topped up and being the diva he is, he struts away.

"Tony Stark. Robert Downey Jr. I can't tell the difference anymore!" Lizzie giggles leaning her head on me, we watch as he tilts his glasses at everyone he passes making us all laugh.

I grab us both a bottle of water and sit in my chair moving it closer to Liz so she can rest back on me. "I think I'm going to sell my house." I whisper softly to my best friend, I've been thinking about it ever since Colin left.

Lizzie sits up and looks at me with furrowed brows. "You love that house, you were so excited when you finally had all the renovations done." She replies quietly, it can be hard to have serious conversations when there's so many people around but we make it work.

"I know but it's tainted now. I see him everywhere, it just doesn't feel like home anymore." I explain with a sigh. Liz doesn't say anything, she just gives me an understanding look. She gets it, she gets me and I truly appreciate it. "Whatever you want to do Scar you know I'm here to help." She says leaning her head back on my shoulder.

"How do I look?" Downey announces as he comes back in with parts of his Iron Man suit on. Everyone laughs and as usual, feeds his ego telling him he looks great. "Okay Downey, Evans, Sebastian are we ready?" Kevin shouts them over.

"Silence in the studio... Set, cameras, ready... action!"

~~

We watch the boys do there scene, it's an honour working with such talented people. Each and every one of them, even Tom Holland and my Florence being relatively new to the big group keep up with all the big characters and personalities around them. I'm so proud of what we do with these movies and I'm glad we've been able to come together again to do this.

I feel my phone buzz next to me and reach over to get it. I'm confused when I see Alexa's name on my screen, considering Lizzie is sat right next to me. I excuse myself, having a gut feeling somethings not right and answer.