Chapter 46~ Threats

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading! Here is the chapter you all have been waiting for...MUAHAAHAHAHHAAHA MAKE SURE TO VOTE WHORES AND TO COMMENT OR ELSE ILL KILL SOMEONE IN THE BOOK *IDC IF THIS IS BLACKMAIL*

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

*Before Ivy walked in*

"All you have to do is take your shirt off and no one dies"

My jaw locks as it clenches and I fist my hand at her damn demand, can I just fucking shoot her and end her useless life doing this world a favor? Well if you do the bomb she has attached to Alexander goes BOOM and everyone in the house dies. So I prefer no.

Fuck off Edger

"I want the remote before anything happens" I say and she rolls her eyes, "Not a chance" she says and starts taking off her shirt. I look away right away and close my eyes, looks just like that day.

Fuck

I'll just say nothing, let Ivy walk in and see this set up and leave. Yeah Molly had this whole room set up and everything, the condoms and the messy sheets, these clothes on the floor aren't even mine.

"Hurry up, she's outside" Molly grits and I take a deep breath, she said she wouldn't touch me. It's fine, how hard could it be?

I take off the leather jacket and toss it to the side along with my shirt, that's all I'm fucking doing. "Oh, and make sure to tell her to shut up" I hear Molly from behind me and my jaw clenches as I answer "No"

I have no idea why, but those words trigger her. I noticed for the first time when I told her to shut up when we were picking her stuff up from her dorm in Vancouver weeks ago. And I knew then that was one thing I'd never say to her again.

"You want me to press this button right here right now and everyone you love dies, and that too cause you can't tell your little to-" I glare at her and she rolls her eyes re-choosing her words "-Your little girlfriend to shut up? Seriously, where's the strong arrogant Ares I knew?"

She doesn't even let me speak before her thumb starts going down towards the button on the remote, "Fuck-Fine" I say and she smirks tucking the remote back into her backpack. Fucking dick sucking whore, I hope her favorite ice cream flavor gets banned worldwide.

Cutie pie's in our head again

I know, and I wouldn't want it any other damn way

Agreed, but I still hate you

She starts walking closer to me and I tense, dammit Ares stop being so weak. "How about we lose these" she whispers touching my belt and my hand fists before I pull my gun from the waistband and hold it to her head using it to push her away. "Stay the fuck away from me" I grit and she rolls her eyes grabbing the gun from me.

"Why's her heart and happiness to important to you?" She asks randomly and I turn away taking a deep breath when she takes off all her clothes and grabs a robe, that was not needed at all. "Stay out of it and be the fake girlfriend"

"Why can't it be real again?-I miss you babe" she calls and I hear her footsteps, she just doesn't understand does she? But before I could tell her to fuck off I feel two arms wrap around me and my whole body tenses as her over scented perfume fills my senses and the memories from that night come flooding back.

SNAP OUTTA IT

Quickly turning around I shove her away and she scowls at me as I grab her hair making her look up at me, the stickiness of her hairspray being left on my hands as I speak "Because I fucking hate you, everything to do with you, I hate your face, I have your voice, I hate your fucking presence. So stay the fuck away from me" I warn before pushing her back wanting Ivy's arms around me as her soft smell of vanilla and strawberries fills my senses.