gtg!

She ate but they did not 😭

Earth 41
Y/n's View

"What's been the hardest thing for you to accept over the last few years?" Austin asks.

"Everything, man. The biggest would probably be the death of my mom, you're never gonna be able to prepare for that. The second would be my relationships." I say.

"My brother is married, has a kid and one on the way. My sister is married and she has a little girl. All my exes are married or engaged with kids. You know what I do on a Saturday night? Put a onesie that's way to small for me and watch SpongeBob while eating a tub of ice cream." I say.

Austin laughs and I smile.

"I've lost so many people in my life and I've gotten used to it. That wasn't the case when me and Alexa broke up. I wasn't eating, I slept all day, I was depressed — all the bad juju." I say.

Why'd you gotta go? You know that you're better here

I go upstairs and into the bedroom. I see drawers open and I see a note on the bed.

Taking all my clothes, I could smell your sweater here

"I can't take this anymore. I'm sorry, but I want to end things." I read.

"Are you okay now? Do you need anything?" Austin asks.

"I'm okay, I don't need anything, but I appreciate it. I miss her though. I know she is happy but it'll always bother me." I say.

I just want you close, baby, bring your presence here
Why'd you gotta go? Why, why'd you gotta go?
Why'd you gotta go? You know that you're better here

"I kinda just want it to be a bad dream. If it is, why the hell haven't I woke up yet?" I say.

Taking all my clothes, I could smell your sweater here
I just want you close, baby, bring your presence here
Why'd you gotta go? Why, why'd you gotta go?

Time Skip

 I wanted you to come back but you never cameWhy did you go? Without you, I feel like its novocaine

Why did you go? Without you, I feel like its novocaine

"Do you have a minute to answer a few questions?" Someone asks.

I turn around and see Coco.

"I got a flight to catch." I say.

"It'll be quick." Coco says.

I sigh and nod.

"What's your opinion on Alexa's engagement?" Coco asks.

"Are you fucking serious?" I mumble.

I can't a catch a break

All Coco does is spread lies and bursts everyone's bubble. She'll track people down and then ruin your day. No wonder Jonah loves her so much.