20

Gray looked to his sleeping girlfriend and sighed in content, wrapping his arms around her waist tighter, bringing her closer to his chest. He would never tell a soul, but he was a spooner. The ice wizard didn't actually like when Juvia randomly hugged him or stood too close, he didn't like it—it wasn't his style to get physical with someone with the exception of fighting. But that was until Alexa came back. Gray realized that most of the times when he woke up during the night he was the one holding her. It surprised him, he thought he would never spoon anyone in his life. Alexa noticed that he liked to spoon with her, but she never brought it up. It was kind of freaky how much she knew him, really. She knew how embarrassed he would be if anyone found out that he was actually fond of snuggling. Natsu would definitely hold it over his head.

Glancing over her to her nightstand, Gray saw that it was 8:50. They had slept for a few hours and Gray was about to fall asleep again when he felt her move underneath his embrace and kissed her shoulder as she made a content sound. His face warmed as she crept closer. He craved her touch. The way her nimble hands caressed his face, or her gentle eyes met his own. Her beauty was incredible; his heart was falling for her even more by the second.

The brunette turned around in his hold and kissed him lightly on the lips before resting her head on his chest. "Hi."

"Hey." Gray said and they were in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. "Does it hurt...down there?"

"No, don't worry." She mumbled, digging her face deeper into the crook of his neck. "I'm a little sore but nothing a hot shower can't fix."

"Good." He muttered relieved. "I wouldn't forgive myself if I hurt you."

"You did give me a lot of hickeys though. I'm pretty sure people in the guild would notice."

"I have nothing against it. I'm just reminding everyone you're mine." He whispered possessively.

"Of course I am. Who else would I belong to?" She snuggled even more on her boyfriend.

Many thoughts passed by Gray's mind as she said those words. Alexa is a mortal danger to all men. She is beautiful without knowing it, and possesses charms that she's not even aware of. She is like a trap set by nature—a sweet perfumed rose in whose petals Cupid lurks in ambush! Anyone who has seen her smile has known perfection. She instills grace in every common thing and divinity in every careless gesture. He was about to go crazy. No other guy is allowed to look at her the same way that he does. No other guy on this whole planet is allowed to flirt with her. He knew she would've gotten mad if he got into an all out fight with Lyon and all those guys, that's why he always held himself back. He knows she doesn't know it, and that angers him even more. They were both quiet for a little while, before Gray spoke again. "Lyon still wants you, Alexa. We're already dating and the bastard still tries to get you."

"He won't—" Alexa tried, but got interrupted.

"And you! You don't even try to reject him."

The brunette sat on the bed with her mouth opened in shock: she didn't see that coming. "What?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's right." Gray also sat and scowled at her. Looking away, he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You are adorable." Alexa hugged him and Gray groaned in fake protest: after what they've done that night, to deny that he was more than pleased with her touch was ridiculous.

The dark haired man frowned and turned to look into her eyes. Gray analyzed her and sighed, defeated. He knew all of that; he knew that she loved him and only him. Even when Lyon threw himself on her, she stood her ground and any shade of feelings the girl had for the white haired man, it was all on Gray and his stubbornness to not face his feelings towards Alexa before. If she had met Lyon after she and Gray started dating, all that would never happened. Or maybe it would: Lyon liked to bug Gray as often as he could.