8

It's been seven years since the whole Acnologia incident. The fairies were all found by everyone else in the guild. The first Master, Mavis, appeared in front of them and explained everything that happened. Apparently, they were under some spell that allowed us to survive the black dragon attack, with a price of seven years for it to lift. Everyone who were on the island have froze in time while the others continued living and aging. None of them really knew how to feel. There was an unexplainable feeling in Alexa's chest. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around. Only to meet a pair of dark blue eyes. He smiled down at her reassuringly. And that smirk was enough for her to calm down and keep herself together.

They joined the rescue team back to Fairy tail.

Back home.

Once they arrived, Natsu immediately defeated Twilight Ogre. A good for nothing guild who is currently, but not for long, the strongest guild in Magnolia and has been mistreating everyone back in the guild. This infuriated all of them, Natsu more though.

"N-Natsu-san!" Romeo beamed. "And everyone too!"

"That's not all." Master said, before gesturing her to come into view. "Guess who's back after three—I mean ten years!"

"I-Impossible..." Reedus said as he dropped his painting brush.

"ALEXA!"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she whispered "I'm home." She laughed softly as they all ran up and hugged her. The others behind her joined in as well. Man, she missed this. She waited for this moment for three long years.

"Gray-sama! You still haven't given me my punishment." The brunette watched her lift her skirt in front of him. "Please!" She said, it looked like she was begging for it actually.

'Right...I forgot they were dating...' Alexa thought disappointedly to herself.

Gray was about to say something until he saw the sky wizard watching them from afar with a frown. They held eye contact for a while until she forced a smile and turned around.

Alexa walked over to the bar and sat beside Erza, who was chatting with Mira as if nothing ever happened. We all laughed as we remembered how Erza, Mira and her fought back in the days. It was sort of like Gray and Natsu's daily fights. They would sometimes get kicked out of the guild and continue fighting outside to avoid destroying the hall. It was all before her 'power awakening' moment. She knew a few sky spells when she was young. Enough to rival Titania and the She-devil.

Mira went to take a break and Erza went to fight Natsu, who challenged her once again. Alexa shook her head and sighed. Natsu's determined, she'll give him that. But everyone pities him when he gets his ass kicked right after. She decided to stay put on her stool and enjoy her drink. Until she noticed the stool beside her move and a certain raven boy walked into her peripheral vision.

"Hey..." He spoke quietly, she could somehow feel how nervous he was.

"H-Hey..." She stuttered as she replied without turning to face him whatsoever.

Alexa doesn't recall having a conversation this awkward with Gray in her life. She could feel the tension shivering up her spine.

"W-Well I just came here to tell you that Juvia and I aren't dating."

She raised her brows at him and finally met his eyes. "Really?"

He nodded with a shy behaviour. "Yeah, just wanted to put it out there that I'm still, you know...s-single."

"W-Well that's good to know." She said before looking straight ahead again, flustered as well.

"Hey Gray!" The sky mage called out after him as he hopped of his stool, making him stop in his tracks.