Hello To A New Adventure

"Ash?" Serena asked as she knocked on the boy's door. She had just returned to the Pokemon Center after several hour's of being out.

After careful thought and consideration, the performer had decided on something. The only way she could convince Ash to love her, was to confess her feelings to him.

"Come in."

Serena opened the door to walk in the room. She found Clemont laying on the floor. Instead of wearing his usual blue clothes, he was wearing a gray shirt and dark blue pants. His glasses lay on ground facing towards Serena.

"Where's Ash?" Serena asked as she closed the door to go sit by Clemont. She looked around the room.

"He's been out with Dawn for awhile. Since their leaving tomorrow together, I don't see why he wouldn't be back soon. You can wait here if you'd like."

Serena sighed. "Alright." She managed to chock out.

"Serena? Is something the matter?" Clemont asked. Concern filled his voice as he sat up to face the performer.

"Actually Clemont... There is." Tears began to fall as the performer continued on. " It's just that, ever since I was young I've had this insane crush on Ash. I thought I'd be the only girl in his life, but after Dawn came, I realized I'm not. I am good enough to be with Ash right?"

"Serena, you are beautiful, smart, and very talented. If Ash can't see that for himself then it's his loss."

The words that the inventor spoke were in fact true, but saddening to the performer.

"But, I want him to see that! I don't care if I have to wait forever for Ash to see that I like him. All that matters is th-"

All words were cut off as the inventor pressed his soft lips to Serena's.

Both trainer's developed a rosey blush on their checks. Serena's tears became fewer as she felt into the kiss.

The inventors lips were soft and inviting. The two pulled away after several moments.

Clemont did his best to hide his face. "I'm s-sorry Serena. I didn't know what else t-to do."

The performer smiled as she picked up the inventors glasses. She titled his face to hers, putting his glasses on.

"You know what Clemont. Your right, who needs a dense guy, when I have you instead."

The two smiled as they stared into each other's eye's.

***************************

"I can't believe this, it's finally time to say good-bye." Ash said.

The gang stood in front of the airport plane entrance. This was their final point in all being together.

The gang all hugged each other as they chatted. Dedenne on the other hand was attempting to hug the life out of Pikachu through it's tears.

"I'm sure going to miss you Ash and Pikachu, you too Dawn." Bonnie said as she hugged the ravennet.

From behind, Clemont held out his hand towards Ash.

"Take care of yourself, Ash. Please try not hurt yourself. I made you something to remember us by."

Quickly the inventor brought out something from his pocket.

"It's a Clemontic Pikachu. I thought we'd encounter a situation precisely like this one. This is a Pikachu keychain, if you push on it's tail it says Pikachu and sparks it's cheeks."

"Wow Clemont! Thank you so much, science is so amazing." Ash said as he took the keychain Pikachu.

Now it was time for Serena to say good-bye. All eye's of the group were on her.

"Ash... Take good care of yourself and Dawn. Don't loss sight of your dream to become a Pokemon Master." Serena said with a smile. This time she was actually happy to say it.

"Thank's Serena."

"All flights to the Kanto Region will be departing slowly. Please proceed to making your way to the nearest entrance for the plane."

All the gang gasped at the sudden announcement.

"I guess this good-bye." Both Dawn and Ash said as they gave out their final hugs ti the group.

"See you all later!" Ash cheered as he and Dawn raced to get on the plane.

"Good-bye!" Bonnie said.

"May your love for each other blossom into something beautiful!" Serena cheered as she grabbed Clemont's hand.

Clemont squeezed Serena's hand gently. "This was all for the better."

The three laughed as they watched Ash and Dawn through an airplane window. The two gave each other their signature high five just as the plane began to take off.

"Let's always stay traveling together!"