Won't Give Up On Us

Dawn hurried over to the buffet area of the Pokemon Center. Determination to find Ash course through her veins. Nothing could possibly stop the coordinator from seeing her old friend.

The coordinator finally approached the buffet area. The buffet are had now occupied several other pokemon trainers. Through the crowd a Pikachu sitting on a trainer's shoulder caught the coordinator's attention. She quickly made her way to the trainer and his Pikachu.

Taping his shoulder, Dawn moved side to side when he looked to see who had just taped his shoulder.

"Hey? Who's there!" The trainer announced with a bit of irritability.

"Piplup!" Piplup said as it jumped in front of the trainer.

"Piplup? So does that mean....." The trainer turned around one final time. To his surprise it was in fact Dawn! His eye's glazed with happiness. It had been too long since they had last seen each other.

"Dawn! It's great to see you!"

"Ash! It's great to see you too!"

Both trainer's smiled wide as they gave each other a high five.

As their palms made contact with each other the whole Pokemon Center shock. A scream could be heard as the power went out.

Both Ash and Dawn's fingers had intertwined with each other from the scare they just received. The coordinator looked at their hands, blushing a light pink. The ravnette on the other hand hadn't noticed yet. The only thing on his mind was; why did the power go off?

***************************

"Serena? I think you might have blown the fuse to the Pokemon Center...." Alexa announced when she had finished her screaming.

"Alexa, I'll be right back. Please stay here and don't let anyone else come in."

Without waiting for a response, Serena dashed to the buffet table. She didn't care how many people she bumped into on the way there. The only thing that mattered was getting to Ash before the coordinator did.

Unfortunately for the performer, she was too late... The trainer's were holding hands! Dawn was blushing and Ash was scratching the back of his head. Either he was enjoying holding Dawn's hand or he was nervous.

Turning on her heels, the performer ran back to the Pokemon Center's kitchen. Her eye's threatened to let tears fall, but instead of crying, she bit her lower lip.

"No! I will not let that girl win over my Ash. I'll show him just how much I care for him!"

Determination blazed over Serena as she reentered the kitchen.

Sylveon was letting out purrs of delight at Alexa petting it's ribbons.

"Alright I'm back and ready to get baking! Nothing is going to get in my way this time." Serena said while putting the pokepuffs base batter in an oven.

"Pancham and Braxien, come on out to help."

Two pokeball's were released into the air, calling both Braxien and Pancham out.

"Braxien brax."

"Pancham pan."

Kneeling over, Serena whispered something to her three pokemon, which earned a happy cheer.

Alexa watched as the performer and pokemon began to make some frosting. Serena danced as she hummed to an unknown song - which only she knew. Sylveon opened the oven once the pokepuff base was nice and fluffy. Serena took out the base while Braxien and Pancham readied the frosting.

"Let's all decorator these together!" Serena said. She waved a hand to Alexa, signalling the reporter could help out too.

"Serena, what's up with your sudden burst of happiness?"

"Well you see Alexa.... The thing is. If I want to end up with Ash, I can't let any other girl beat me to him. So... I've decided I won't let Dawn win his heart."

The reporter blinked several times. Silently thinking of possible outcomes of what could possibly happen.

***************************

"Dawn, why don't you stay with me and Serena in our room for the night!" Cheered an excited Bonnie.

"Thank you, Bonnie, I'd love to stay with you and Serena."

Ash smiled warmly at the coordinator. He was glad his old friend would be staying for a little while.

The thought's of the ravenette was snapped away as soon as Clemont suggested they all head to bed.

"Goodnight you two." Ash said as the group separated to their separate rooms.

A few minutes passed by before Serena appeared at the once full buffet area. In her arms the performer held a woven basket filled with freshly baked pokepuffs. Her pokemon stood besides her as they helped to search for Ash.

"I don't see him.. Do any of you see Ash?" Serena asked, worriness lined her voice.

"Slyve." The fairy eeveelution said sadly.

"Cham!" Pancham said as he ran towards the living quarter's of the Pokemon Center.

Pancham stopped in front of a door across from where the girl's were staying.

"Pancham." Pancham pointed to the door.

"You think he's in there, Pancham."

The Pancham nodded it's head.

"Alright."

The performer grabbed two small pink boxes from her bag. She put one pokepuff each in each of the pink boxes. Then set each pink box in front of the door.

Without saying a word she knocked on the door and quickly scurried out of sight.

She watched as the door opened and Ash come out. He looked at the pink boxes, picking them up.

"Hey Clemont, we got some more sweets. Looks like the poffins Dawn made us will have a friend."

The ravenette closed the door after looking to see who had left the pokepuffs.

"I hope he likes those pokepuff's we made." Serena said as she returned her pokemon to their pokeball's.

"My baking is ten times better than that girl's."