Nature's Scream

"Why do you like thunderstorms?" they inquired,And I replied, with a heart inspired,"Because it shows that even nature needs release, 

To unleash its fury, find moments of peace."

In the rumbling thunder and flashing light,I see nature's soul, fierce and unapologetically bright,The rain pouring down, washing away the pain,Cleansing the earth, like tears in the rain.

Amidst the chaos, a raw symphony unfolds,Nature's catharsis, a story yet untold,For even the mighty need a moment to let go,To scream out loud, to let their emotions flow.

In the howling wind and crashing waves,Nature finds solace, its serenity it saves,Through thunderstorms, it finds its voice,Releasing the turmoil, finding its poise.

And so, I'm drawn to the thunder's roar,To witness nature's power, its inner core,It reminds me that even in life's tempestuous strife,We all need moments for our souls to thrive.

For just like nature, we too must release,To scream, to cry, to find inner peace,In the chaos of life, in its ebbs and flows,Thunderstorms teach us that healing often shows.

So let the thunder roll and the lightning dance,Embrace the storms, take a mindful chance,For in nature's scream, in its powerful role,We find a reminder to nurture our own soul.